Cash Flores
    Their BYOND Key
    ScarletReign
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    8:12PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    N/A This does not apply
    Description of the incident
    The reason is: Reinstating previous Queen Jobban due to LRP/Game Mechanics referemce in Announcements, dispite prior warnings since jab ban appealed.
    Evidence
    This is NOT a staff report directed to punish a staff member but instead fight for my queen job survival.

As far as I am aware I am on my final chance for queen and any more chances will not be granted to me so I am taking my final fight for my queen role into this staff help before it expires.

During the Fiorina Cellblocks round I was the active queen player who was leading the hive and won groundside, during the LZ siege I made the remark in announcements "This is the exact reason why pylons stopped mortar". Now I know what I did here is against the rules since I was alerted of it after what happened but when I made this I didn't think it went against any rule as xenos often said this and I said it as well and never was punished or alerted that it went against any form of rule, so once I got the admin ping alerting me of what just happened I was caught off guard and yes I am aware I got noted for something similar a day ago which I had no plans on ever repeating.

Yes I am aware that saying that I never got punished for it or anything around those lines isn't a valid excuse for anything and I'm willing to fully eat any note you give or me...even the jban if you rule that the jobban should remain for queen.

But the reason I am here is because I want to move the jban down to just a note as this is my final chance for queen and I will never get access for it again and considering it is a minor note level of deal. In my defense I don't got much to say other than if this is moved down to a note and the jban is taken down I have no intentions to make anymore mentions of "Ingame mechanics" and I'll be ahelping far more if what im gonna say is considered "ingame mechanics"
    If what happened is good enough for you to keep my queen jban, I won't complain further and just move on.
    What resolution are you seeking?
    I seek no punishments to be given.

I just want the jban removed, in its place a note for what occured.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being denied as it is a violation of report rules: 8. Do not make an report unless you believe that a member of staff violated procedure or otherwise acted inappropriately/abused ingame moderation powers.

You state no Staff Protocols were violated, and thus there are no grounds for a report.

Resolved - Denied, report violates report rules.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???