User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistfrag - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been keeping an eye out for your characters, you come across as exceptionally competent when playing both medic and doctor. I've got no doubts to your experience in support roles.
    Prideful + obsessive + stringent sounds like your synth's coolest quirks. There's a lot of ways you can add those personality traits in when playing.

Solid +1 from me, I hope to see you playing soon : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic mindset and attitude about improvement, not afraid to ask questions, and generally good teammate. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've kept a close eye on this application for a while now and I feel like you have earned a +1 from me.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunk View Post
    I've been keeping an eye out for your characters, you come across as exceptionally competent when playing both medic and doctor. I've got no doubts to your experience in support roles.
    Prideful + obsessive + stringent sounds like your synth's coolest quirks. There's a lot of ways you can add those personality traits in when playing.

Solid +1 from me, I hope to see you playing soon : )
    I can't make this very fancy or sort because I'm on mobile. I'm glad you like those personality traits-- What took the longest for me to get my synth ready was writing out their personality. I try to make every character I write flawed. This brought me to a bit of a conflict with synthetics and how they work; Considering they're designed to be perfect more or less. So I tried to go with the flaws of a reasonable/normal personality and really focus on those. In order to help me, I talked a little with Jakks and Monkey alongside Rem who helped me work a lot of it out to make a flawed synth while abiding by their boundaries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When people talk about wanting to synth it up in LRC it encourages me to keep an eye on them. I think you've shown a real desire to improve, even if there's some rough spots at the moment, I feel like they're going to be polished out pretty soon.

I'll echo what others have said about your synth personality, and I look forward to seeing it in action.

+1
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From experience they are knowledgeable even if a bit fresh in terms of hours, immediately proved themselves good for the WL. +1

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a little deliberation, we decided to give you a shot with this application. Good luck and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Welcome to the club.
    Synthetic Senator