Date of Incident
    August 30, 2022

Your Character Name?
    N/A

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    NuggetsOnToast

Accused Character Name
    S'kra K'wii

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1PM Server Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    While assisting management with log pulls for a staff report, I found multiple instances of the player in question being very toxic to other players, staff, and going beyond general "salt." He insulted a member of managment because he was not happy about the way an admin ticket was handled then proceeded to directly insult a player in deadchat calling him a retard, disabled, nigga and his actions were reprehensible against this player because NuggetsonToast didn't get his way.

Everyone demands transparency, and NoT has a right to defend his actions which is why when these logs were posted to management I am bringing this forward in a report for a fair and unbiased investigation to be determined.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I cannot post the logs due to staff protocols.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you wanting to deal with this fairly.

Nothing I said is any different to what is said in LRC and Dchat 100x over every single round every single day in short salty outbursts. Which is exactly what it was, it was a less than 3 minutes of dchat salt.

This is just a very strange report which seems like a pot shot at me.

I already accepted I got overly heated in the ahelp conversation in my own staff report and explained why.

Also does this report not fall under forum report ruling 6? You are not the related to the incident, I've done absolutely nothing against you.

Unless of course your place as management means you don't have to follow the rule, I genuinely don't know if that is the case or not.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsOnToast View Post
    Unless of course your place as management means you don't have to follow the rule, I genuinely don't know if that is the case or not.
    I'll let management/heads decide however you outright insulted a member of staff and I and others feel you should be held accountable for those actions. Moreover you directed your anger from a staff decision to a player directly so I feel this is all related, and therefore in my opinion is not a violation of the forum rule. If I truly wanted to "take potshots" at you, I would just use my authority to 30 day ban you from what I read.

Also you've made it known you feel staff are biased against you plenty of times, and in lieu of silencer taking action, we've decided the best course of action is to publicly request a post all of all logs from what transpired today regardless of the staff report you've made.

This is not a revenge report, but at the same time, this is not a witch-hunt. You want unbiased fairness, this is where we feel it can be done.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-31-2022 at 01:53 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Moreover you directed your anger from a staff decision to a player directly so I feel this is all related, and therefore in my opinion is not a violation of the forum rule.
    My annoyance at the staff, is not related at all to my annoyance to the player situation.

I do have the capacity to be annoyed at 2 people for 2 different things. The player in question is not the one who made what I saw as a bad call, the player is the one who in my opinion broke a server rule. That is the difference in the two which you seem to have merged. I have not pursued the player in question and I only went into the admin feedback to try and understand the staffs call after the round, which I then left after I was told its not the place and a report would serve as a better alternative.

My frustration at staff being so oblivious to such a silly and blatant break of a rule pushed me to call them a "mfer" and be short with them in the ahelp chat, and I did curse referring to the overall situation during the conversations also.

Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Also you've made it known you feel staff are biased against you plenty of times.
    Truthfully tell me that this isn't true and I'll have nothing but many apologies to give.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, i think i am the player in question (Elise Heidrich), i don't remember much about the round but, the part i do remember was being bwoinked and told that the Bracer use should be held on hand and not inside any storage like webbing, armor, or backpack, i didn't know such thing wasn't intended purpose and never tought it was a bug exploit, however, i can understand your frustration, since i only got a warning and no punishment except for the warning, however, in my opinion, going overboard with insults isn't the best thing to do.

Anyway, but i can understand your reason for the momentarily outburst, as such, if you think it a note or a temporary ban is needed due to my actions, i woudn't have anything against such matters and i admit guilty to the bug explot (that i had no knowledge of but, as rules say, ignorance isn't an excuse) if it makes you feel better.

However, in my opinion from what i've read here, to OOC'ly insult players and staff members, that is just wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

Silencer_pl - Cassandra Reed
    NuggetsOnToast - Elite S'kra K'wii
    Brjoaoed - Elise Heidrich

NoT makes a ticket about a player with Yautja gear, which Silencer_pl answers
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NoT makes another ticket at a different time about the same situation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NoT confronts the player in dead chat
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The interactions end there.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report is being accepted and you will be noted.

While this does technically break rule 6 your behvaiour towards other players and staff isn't acceptable.