User Tag List

Thread: Barristo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barristo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Barristo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Barristo Panganiban
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Job Ban, N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Queen, Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    timeurss (Moderator)
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goonstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Queen, Xenomorph - Unnested several marines and suicide charged after getting in an argument with the other xenos. Did not respond to any PM nor the alert.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    This is the 2nd appeal after a denial on the first one, will try to make this appeal appealing.

When the ban happened, I was completely new. I didn't know anything about the game, I didn't know much about what happened either aside from minor allegations of arguments within the ban reason. It is worth mentioning that the admin who banned me told me that I apparently unnested marines more than an average bald xeno would. It wasn't only me who was bald during that incident which they could be the one who was arguing with the other xenos instead of me, I even remember that I was taught by another xeno for that. I'd like to mention the part that I apparently concluded this incident with me suiciding to marines intentionally said the ban reason, this is false. I lagged and my sprite kept going to the key I was pressing during the lag, my friend called this sticky keys. This was also the time my pc was low spec and when it lags(internet lag), your pc lags as well if its low spec. It finally, it is worth mentioning that the admin who administered the ban stated that I didn't respond to their PM regarding the incident, my explanation goes that this admin administered the ban at 2022-05-22 17:22:20, right now it is 2022-9-2 18:22:## through philippine time. Current game time as well is 10:11:## which my time is 8-9 hours early, which also means that the ban was evidently given at somewhere 2am at my time, its reasonable to say that I reacted harshly on my game death that I could've stopped playing as a rage quit or it was my usual time off from playing since it was midnight. Which this admin PMed me after, if only this person was patient on talking to me like 5-6 hours later or could've talked to me on discord, I would've replied. Although this ban was 4 months ago, its out my system. I've worked up and myself a meme during my time in this server, so why would I be someone griefing to make myself ban on something in this server or worse, the server itself after doing that incident of me unnestting and accidentally killing myself. I do not hold any grudges to anyone and to this server, I only want to have fun and be good at it. If I get a note for something I didn't know, I would take it as a simple thing to learn from and be better on my RP or gameplay. I only want to be good and better for this server, getting to play all of the features with it and not limited on my gameplay.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Accepted, lifting.