Date of Incident
    September 2, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    FoxOp
    Their BYOND Key
    Firecharge123
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    19:30
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    "ban this *unzips dick. Argued it was not an acceptable note to give. Review the rules about 0 tollerance for 18+ content."

I don't see why it was necessary to note me for this. Hell, you could have banned me for a day, I don't care. It wasn't the smartest comment, but it wasn't directed at anyone. It certainly wasn't ERP, that which I'm being accused of, which I think is ridiculous. It's just a dumb meme in the end of round chat. A simple, "hey don't do that", would have sufficed, but it was blown out of proportion.
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has its own Know Your Meme page, as well:
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/unzips-dick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. When I type "suck my dick" in a search engine, (the phrase being allowed, as per that very rule you linked), I get sexual content

It's also important that you linked that, because I believe my comment falls under "distasteful but non-sexual bravado" which is also included directly under the rule. Again, nobody was targeted in the first place; this feels like fishing an issue to me.

hmm.jpghmm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition, I did not name-call, I did not whine in OOC after being contacted (the only thing I said after that was that Shogun 2 is my favorite Total War), and I did not deny my blunder. I said something stupid that I shouldn't have. I accept that. I don't want any punishment to anyone else. I just want the permanent note removed. I have been playing ss13 and CM for many years. I know what ERP is, and this was not it, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not considered ERP, but we also do not tolerate anything 18+ or sexual euphemisms in OOC chat. We also don't tolerate the same stuff in discord as well for example. You can only do things like this on the server if it's considered in-character as long as you're saying it in the form of "Kiss my ass" aka "Suck my dick." The Bravado stuff is only for roleplay/in-character, and even then it's very limited if you read the rule page.

He did not violate any staff protocols, and it was just a warning.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-03-2022 at 03:39 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids