User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ChengChan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChengChan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ChengChan
    Character Name?
    Cheng 'Monk' Chan
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Bath Salt
    Total Ban Duration
    Infinity
    Remaining Duration
    Infinity
    What other servers do you play on?
    I usually play Colonial Marines.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I believe Yogstation and Paradise.
    Reason for Ban
    I probably requested for the permanent ban.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    No link for the other forum.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    My second sem in school is almost over and summer is coming. I've alot of mistakes but here am I going back in game to prove that I become better especially in real life. I apologize for all my mistakes.

I'll wait any longer. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 See you in a week
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate to be this guy, but while this was a self-requested permaban, it was still applied because it felt it was needed. There are a lot of notes in a very short period here, and I personally feel uncertain about lifting this. I'm going to have to give this a -1 for now, even though it ultimately was self-requested, you've had very poor behavior.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate to be this guy, but while this was a self-requested permaban, it was still applied because it felt it was needed. There are a lot of notes in a very short period here, and I personally feel uncertain about lifting this. I'm going to have to give this a -1 for now, even though it ultimately was self-requested, you've had very poor behavior.
    Yes that's alot of mistake but let me prove it in game, Grim.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you requested it but looking it after the fact your constant antics, attention seeking, and your behavior on discord has been way over the top. Your note history terrible as well and how you skated by with so many warnings and 180 minute bans is beyond me.

Go play somewhere else and come back with a vouch, as I will not support an unban at this time.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Couldnt have said it better honestly. Well maybe soldier LLJK had a couple other good points too.. Eitherway -1 sorry bud you needa go play elsewhere and try get a vouch that shows youre someone worth giving yet another chance to. Good luck dude
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got notes and definitely need to get better, but I don't see any major rule break. The most you got banned for was 3 hours in the last couple of months. I also believe permabans should be applied on a next rule break, not because you request it and suddenly you can't let back in because of your notes. I also understand your recent notes are due to your real-life problems. Are you sure you're doing okay enough to come back and play this game? If so, then I'll gladly drop a +1.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 03-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite what others may seem to think, I only think Permabans should be applied to people who broke the rule. You requested a perma because you needed a break from the game and its your own fault of requesting a perma instead of making a Cryo thread.

But I still firmly believe we only ban people for breaking a rule. Having a bunch of notes and a few bans which are just 3 hour bans. Since your time here you have acquired a little above the average amount of notes. I don't think your a griefer in any sense and therefore it should be an appeal with a probation.

+1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that this will end up repeating but I'm willing you give the chance to prove me wrong.

+1.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give you a +1 but just stop with the drama posts, please....
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.