User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ChengChan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe in "people change", men. I can prove it to you that I'll become a better player in Colonial Marines. I've alot of mistakes or failure to everyone of you but here am I trying to correct all my wrong doings. I hope you gave me a chance to play and meet my old friends in game. Thank you for the positive and negative comments I appreciate it.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    I believe in "people change", men. I can prove it to you that I'll become a better player in Colonial Marines. I've alot of mistakes or failure to everyone of you but here am I trying to correct all my wrong doings. I hope you gave me a chance to play and meet my old friends in game. Thank you for the positive and negative comments I appreciate it.
    I don't think any of us take offence to what you've done to us, however, you need to know that the only person you've been knocking back and smacking down with your escapades has been yourself. Focus on being a better you for you and not for anyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people can change, some people can't. However, people do not change over night. I recommend the ban sits for the month and you try again later. It may have been requested, but with the amount of flip-flopping, drama loaded posts you have made. You were practically close to scoring yourself a permaban at some point in the future. When this does get lifted in the end, do try to think before you post.

-1 until the start of April
    Last edited by Cry of Wolves; 03-16-2019 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Fixing the month mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been giving a good deal of thought to this particular permaban. On the one hand you did request the perma, so why wouldn't it be lifted on request? On the other hand, this is about the fifth time you've "left" the community and you consistently create not only OOC drama with your frankly tiring, childish, whiny, and attention-seeking ways on both forum and Discord, but also consistently break the rules in game despite being given warning after warning after warning. You should know better by now. So, in the interest of helping you learn a much-needed lesson, this is going to be denied for now. I hope that way, the next time you're about to create a drama post or do something dumb, you'll think back to this moment and stop.

Try again in a month, this is denied.