Date of Incident
    September 9, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Doglas Portsworth

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not sure

Accused Character Name
    Abe Freeman

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    4 and 10.

Description of the incident:
    While pushing western caves on LV we were pushing the Xenos back into their hive. During one of these pushes "Abe Freeman" proceeds to set up an M56d and shoot a Rav for several seconds with a shield along with several other marines. Because of this, several marines were killed due to the reflected projectiles. In my frustration I discharge my pistol once at them to get them to listen to me and another marine yelling "Don't shoot a Rav with shield". They proceed to PB me with buckshot killing me near instantly. As soon as I was conscious again I contemplated if I should get revenge. After a few seconds I decided I will, and fired my pistol at them several times before getting PB'd again, killing me. While dead, they PB my body to delay my revival and break more bones before continuing on with the round.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I'll wait for the logs.

Reason for rule 4
    They could clearly see the Ravager hurting themselves and other people because of shooting at it but proceed to do it anyways. After I got PB'd, I saw them do it again while ghosted. They also PB'd my body while dead resulting in more bones broken while also delaying my revival by medics.

Reason for rule 10
    Immediately resorting to PB-ing with buckshot despite them wearing enough armor to shrug off a single pistol bullet aimed at the chest area.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Logs for the incident:

(PM me if I am missing anything from the logs! Noodles2#1880)

PR maker: Tropical_Flak/(Doglas Portsworth)

Accused: Scavengerquack/(Abe Freeman)

Other/Xeno part of case: Surtool/(Elder Ravager (PIN-921)

Scavengerquack/(Abe Freeman) Shooting the ravager, the bone chips hitting Tropical_Flak/(Doglas Portsworth) and other marines.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Abe continues to shoot the ravager, but is shot by Doglas

Spoiler Spoiler:

Doglas is healed and speaks about reporting Abes actions

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 09-10-2022 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Tweaked Colors

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shooting a ravager in the heat of the moment may be negligent from a gameplay perspective, but it does not rise to the level of a grief rule violation.
    You shot him first, and he had a right to defend himself, there were no rules broken, and technically you broke escalation by shooting him first like that.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids