User Tag List

Thread: JVMM - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JVMM - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    jvmurarimartins
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Duncan Blackburn
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A (jobban)
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    until appeal
    Remaining Duration
    answer from above
    What other servers do you play on?
    goonstation, warhammer 40k, fulpstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    despite having been banned a few times when I was a beginner currently I don't keep any as far as I know
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    Yes
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    because it's been a ban for a long time, I don't have the ban message and I don't even know who banned me at the time, but as it was the first time I played on an SS13 server I remember what it was like. the reason: I remember very well going into some MP (perhaps cmp) and at the time I was very confused, because I had no idea that CM was a completely different game from servers like paradise, without knowing my role I was walking around maints until I I vividly remember releasing something in the PO (probably wanting to make fun, more like I fight) and obviously I ended up getting arrested and for not knowing how to answer the questions I was asked I left the game or got banned (I don't remember very well)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    the reason I'm making this appeal just now after years, was because I didn't have much interest in playing on the CM server, I rarely entered to play and when I entered it was always as a rifleman and nothing else, but recently I stayed a little I got sick of the normal ss13 and decided to give CM one more chance, with me playing until I get the hang of it and start releasing several jobs. so i would like to have my jobban removed so i can enjoy the game more and explore new things, of course this time i will follow without questioning the server rules. just wish for a second chance
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifted the lower officer, MP, and CL JBans. Kept the heads of department ones for now.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx