User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Akabinxstar
    Character Name?
    Aiko "Stutters" Amano
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Sargash
    Total Ban Duration
    To infinity and beyond
    Remaining Duration
    The other infinity and beyond
    What other servers do you play on?
    DB, TGMC, Leben, and 2 rounds of paradise
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Only been banned on CM.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned for shitposting in Staffhelp
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    None.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I had asked if Exgame could be banned. The question had come up in regards to the Player report made on him. I asked a question hours earlier in staffhelp about the situation deacribed in the report. After recieving a good few answers, I came to the conclusion that Exgame should be banned and i posted it. After Sargash addressed it as shit posting, I asked who was shitposting, since I didnt consider it to be, resulting in my ban.
    Last edited by Jerkface00; 03-16-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: prefix changed to accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other then your garbage record of how you treat people in the discord this ban appeal is also far to soon since you just got this ban. If you think this was an incorrect ban or an abuse of sargash's staff powers you should have made a staff report against him. Personally Im in favor of this ban sticking. It's been a long time coming with how you've acted and the disrespect you've shown not only staff but players in the discord.

Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont understand what you mean by too soon. Do ypu expect me to wait a week about something that I dont view as worth being banned over? And about my behavior, If it's so bad why has no one ever spoken to me about it. I've never been messaged about how I act in the chat, so why would you expect me to act any different.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do admit that by itself the infraction is light http://puu.sh/CXQME/29c23a0d70.jpg
    However lad, you've had an incredibly large amount of warnings. Even earlier today you were just straight up insulting the staff team as a whole. Let alone the amount of other players you've just straight up shit on. I believe that you really need to take a moment, sitback, and get your act together because it is not the type of stuff we want.
    -1 Or at the very least a month long warning tag should be enforced.

In relation to Wintercloud, I believe he's referencing the 24hour wait period when a ban is filed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again, if my behavior was so bad, then how have I never been messaged about it or directly told to stop? Not only that, but how have I not recieved a warning tag either.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to say it, but this isn't the first time I've seen a lot of hostility from you towards others on the Discord. The absolute most I could support would be the warning tag for an extended period.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am of the opinion that before someone should be banned they should have a warning tag except in extreme circumstances like posting very NSFW things. I didn't see a warning tag on you before you got banned. And if you really haven't been talked to by other staff about your behavior then I see this ban as a huge jump in punishment. I am up for lifting this ban and giving you a warning tag. Just watch your attitude from now on.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I know my behavior was bad, But I am willing to change how I act in the server. It means alot to me to be involved, And I dont want to be kept out a community that I care so much about. All I can say about my actions is that I am sorry.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally just warned you previously before this incident for referring to staff as �Nigger bitches� after I asked everyone to chill out about the Ghostdex Shitposting ban.

I know it was a meme but you had a pretty passive aggressive response saying �Thesoldier said nigger�

I think you had plenty of warnings, and you tried to start a passive aggresssive conversation about grief on grief in staff help to shit on exgame.

I think you gotta sit on this one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't even mean anything by my comment towards you. I only meant it as a joke, nothing more. And the things I said about exgame werent even in relation to what had happened in shit posting.