User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I said Nigga, not nigger.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally find alot of your shit mildly entertaining majority of the time, whether its reading the shitposting or giving/taking shit. But frankly its too consistent and not everyone is entertained by it (quite obviously) i feel like alot of time you do it to get a rise out of people, which is fine(ish) long as its in shitposting, everyone does what they do. But dont be surprised when it finally falls through on you and you end up here.

Neutral but leaning to a +1 with the warning tag
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're young and dumb while it doesn't absolve them of everything they did, it's something to remember. Though they're still abrasive and can't really think out how to handle something. For the exgame thing, you can see something called "Staff Managers" where you can click on Grim, PM him with the date and time where this happened and possibly logs. Or you know do what everyone else does and make a player report.

But no, you just went for repeating ban Exgame. "Can we ban exgame?"

Neutral. Can you actually change?
    Last edited by nerocavalier; 03-11-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Extra period.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I believe that I can change if given a second chance. I am willing to improve my behavior in order to remain a member of the discord CM ocmmunity because it means alot to me just being there. I'll do what I have to do to stay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright because the player had no warning tag and though they repeated shitty behavior and ended up getting banned for shitposting in staff help. I am willing to give him a second chance on the account he has a warning tag for a few weeks. +1 I dont want to see you shitting over people again.
    Kaitlynn Lawson The Captain: https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=18802
    Alicia The Motherly Synthetic: https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=17406
    Ja'akir Aki The Messenger of the Gods: //showthrea...or-Application
    Staff history:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since June you seemed to have averaged a warning issued by staff once a month. But you were never given the warning tag. However we have had multiple complaints from people in the past about your behavior, and some said this was a long time coming.

That being said you were never issued a warning tag that I can see which may have helped to curtail your behavior if you were given one.

However your shitposting on the shoutbox isn�t helping your case.

If our management decides to let you back it better be under a hefty probation sith a warning tag.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasnt aware that I wasnt allowed to shitpost in the shoutbox

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also what does probation mean

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have shown little to no effort in curbing your attitude. I can deal with people being upset about X, Y, Z in the moment, but you have an axe to grind with staff, for w/e reason, and you're presenting your grievances in crudely thought out and obscene ladened shit posts.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post

You have shown little to no effort in curbing your attitude. I can deal with people being upset about X, Y, Z in the moment, but you have an axe to grind with staff, for w/e reason, and you're presenting your grievances in crudely thought out and obscene ladened shit posts.
    I hadn't made an attempt to change my attitude because I had never seriously been warned or in trouble for it, So I had no real reason to assume that it was a problem. Based on the responses to this post, I can see that it was alot bigger of a problem than I thought and I plan to change.