User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akabinxstar View Post
    I hadn't made an attempt to change my attitude because I had never seriously been warned or in trouble for it, So I had no real reason to assume that it was a problem. Based on the responses to this post, I can see that it was alot bigger of a problem than I thought and I plan to change.
    Just because you haven't been warned for your negative behavior doesen't give you clause to act in such a manner.
    And if you've consciously chosen not to mitigate your behavior then I'm not sure what else there is to say.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just said that I planned to change my behavior.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I am seeing here i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. While the infraction in question that caused the ban is minor. I can see this as an opportunity to remind everyone that formal warnings and notes are important. I'm not a fan of shitposting. But given the nature of what I see here. I'm willing to give a +1/Probation so that Akabinxstar can do what say say and improve.

If this was ERP/NSFW content though then i would say no. But this seems minor all considering to me. So for now +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelkova64 View Post
    From what I am seeing here i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. While the infraction in question that caused the ban is minor. I can see this as an opportunity to remind everyone that formal warnings and notes are important. I'm not a fan of shitposting. But given the nature of what I see here. I'm willing to give a +1/Probation so that Akabinxstar can do what say say and improve.

If this was ERP/NSFW content though then i would say no. But this seems minor all considering to me. So for now +1
    If given the chance, I am sure that I can change.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unban appeals are not for childish arguements.

IT ENDS NOW.

Servus your comments can be viewed by staff for their consideration, but we're not going to do this back and forth between you and Abakinstar.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-13-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to explain this, honestly. -1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I understand it arose due to a perhaps poorly worded message, and the punishment was harsh, I am going to remain neutral, leaning towards +1.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Event Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you did was unambiguously and clearly shitposting in the staff-help. Your explanation in your OP is itself a shitpost as a result so far as i'm concerned.
    Further, you have had numerous warnings for various shitty and rule breaking behaviors on the discord. You've had the warning tag applied at least 3 times that I can see. You've been kicked. And I can't tell you how many times I've had mods and discord staff tell me they've told you to knock something off.

You have had plenty of warnings to know better. This ban is completely justified. And frankly any future punishments from rule breaks will not be handed out with the kid gloves on.

With that said:
    This ban was applied on Sunday the 3rd if i'm not mistaken.
    I'd say a week is long enough for shitposting in staff-help.

I'm pretty sure you get the message that this is a fuckup that will land you a ban and you won't get sympathy for that kind of fucking up from anyone on staff.
    I'm also pretty sure you get the message that future fuck ups will also land you in hot water, and that you won't get sympathy from the staff for those either.

This appeal is accepted and resolved as follows:

1) A note will be made on the discord that this ban is to be lifted tomorrow (Sunday, March 17th of 2019).
    2) The note will also include a statement that future rule breaks will be met with a minimum of 1 day kicks, or 3 day bans depending on the severity of the incident. You've had enough warnings to be well familiar with the rules and what behavior is not acceptable on this discord. (A link to this appeal will be included).
    3) Your discord ban will be lifted some time tomorrow. If it gets late in the day tomorrow and it hasn't been done, feel free to poke me to remind me to do it.
    4) You will have the warning tag applied to you for 1 week upon this ban being lifted so that should you break any rule during that time staff will know to look up your discord notes and see the above mentioned statement.