User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Strain Ideas/Suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When playing I miss an ability to follow hive leaders. Add ability to toggle queen tracker to track a certain leader.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone404 View Post
    When playing I miss an ability to follow hive leaders. Add ability to toggle queen tracker to track a certain leader.
    I like this idea +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a praetorian princess strain that actually makes it the "surrogate queen" it is described as and enables it to evolve into a queen if the original queen dies, hopefully with some extra bonuses over having a drone do it because else why would you trade a prae for a queen when you could trade a drone for a queen.

like it could have a usable ability to haul up burrowed larvae while as a prae, and have a big bonus to burroweds coming up and egglaying after becoming a queen to try to encourage a fast comeback after a queen death, serve as a backup hivemind channeler, etc
    Last edited by misto; 05-11-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by misto View Post
    a praetorian princess strain that actually makes it the "surrogate queen" it is described as and enables it to evolve into a queen if the original queen dies, hopefully with some extra bonuses over having a drone do it because else why would you trade a prae for a queen when you could trade a drone for a queen.

like it could have a usable ability to haul up burrowed larvae while as a prae, and have a big bonus to burroweds coming up and egglaying after becoming a queen to try to encourage a fast comeback after a queen death, serve as a backup hivemind channeler, etc
    I kinda like the idea of princess prae being a xeno respawn point.