User Tag List

Thread: starmute - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

starmute - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Starmute
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Fionia Holpe
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Starmute#5309
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A__________________
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    ito726
    Total Ban Duration
    30 Days
    Remaining Duration
    28 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Paradise
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Rule 2: Do not post 18+ material, such as the Monster Cans femboy thing. 1 month ban -ito726, expires 1/14/2023
    [2:08 PM]
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    n/a
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I can't believe I'm here!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcfGKl7X...jpg&name=small

It was a pink background with two monster energy drinks where one says he's excited to be drank and the other lamenting that they're actually in a femboys ass. There was no picture of said ass in question, only the two monster energy drinks.

There's argument to be had that making a joke about people putting things in their butts is 18+. I believe however context is key and since you have to imagine the cans up there you really can't make a case for it.

There are similar jokes and skits done on PG13 T.V., a example would be the SNL haloween skit of 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT1FmeEbJgA.
    (SNL is PG13).

There have been (and probably will be) much more explicit things in CM, from Battlefield executions, to xenomorphs violating someone's mouth, and then ripping open their ribcage. Not to mention the other memes in shitposting. There have been posts on the Russian war and tons of other things.

When I was a admin I would actually talk to someone before banning them. That is just me though. Even if this is 18+ I feel a month is extremely excessive. Hell I gave the guy who was threatening to skullfuck and rape others a week ban.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After review, this appeal is Denied.

While I won't answer all the complaints you raised in this appeal here, I will say that our server rules aren't set by a PG or PEGI ratings, we have our own set of rules and standards that are clearly labled, and not hard to follow.

Appeals aren't spaces for you to complain about or reject your ban, show you've learnt from your mistake by first accepting responsibility for your actions.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record: