User Tag List

Thread: Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ahana
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Laurencia Beck, Audrey Harrison
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A (Character Limit)
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police Cadet, Military Police, Military Warden, Chief MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes; CM, I was accused of metacommunications and banned for a month, along with this ban.

Estrella Station, however, was due to a long intra-server-personal conflict with the male host (Red, or EmmaJ).

The last time detail was posted it was erased. Please contact Forest2001 if you wish to have details of it since I do not believe management wishes for it to be repeated. If management wishes for it to be posted again, I am happy to supply it.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No.
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police, MP Cadet - Report: //showthrea...-Unknown-11(-)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    The previous appeal contains all my points of improvement and my recognition of errors in my conduct.

I followed up on how to improve from the previous appeal handler, JarekTheRaptor. They stated that there were no more points to improve upon, aside from waiting. They have suggested I wait around two months from the prior appeal, and I have done so.

Following this, they stated that "I am certain if you appeal in a month you'll get accepted."

I am happy to answer any questions and am excited to have a second chance at the MP roles, as I see quite the multitude of reminiscing comments on Discord, asking for my return and unban.

I have amassed about 80-100 hours in-game, and have received zero notes since the MP ban since time is relevant. The ban to speak of was placed five months ago as well.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I will be dealing with your ban appeal.

Contact me on discord @SimPleCitES if I take too long to deal with this.

Additionally, feel free to supply me with any details you wish before I make a verdict on this there.
    I will be slow/may not reply as I receive more than 30 DMs a day from different people.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After deliberation and some log diving, I have decided to lift the job ban on the full range of military police job roles.

Consider the appeal accepted.