Date of Incident
    August 4, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Oliver 'Unhinged' Door
    Their BYOND Key
    ben11567
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    08-04-2022 9:15 PM
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    Forced to follow the chain higher up as Ben's mishandled the Moonshanks report, claiming no wrongdoing despite it clearly breaching staff CoC as I was never told what I am being punished for.

I asked multiple times for the specific message, yet staff continues to withhold whatever "evidence" they have while taking a ridiculous stance in the ban appeal, expecting me to accept responsibility for and understand what I did wrong, while refusing to tell me what it is that I have done wrong, making this ban effectively impossible to appeal.
    Given Moonshanks is entirely uncooperative and would rather focus on strawmanning semantics than actually addressing the ban appeal properly and with Ben ignoring the CoC, I see little other choice than this staff report.

I do not really care for staff punishments related to this. I just want to see any evidence of me breaking the rules so this may be resolved.
    Evidence
    Enforcement of the rules
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
    //showthrea...ort-Moonshanks
    //showthrea...-(Discord-Ban)
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Report Rules
    12. Report resolutions are final and binding. Do not make a subsequent report because you're unhappy with the outcome demanding the managers manager resolve it.
    Ben is the head of staff, his decision is final. Jamie does not handle "I'm reporting the manager's, manager, and then to his/her manager" on these matters.
    If you want to request a fourth set of eyes to review the matter, you can reach out to frozen via a DM however he is not obligated to.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-19-2022 at 11:44 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids