Date of Incident
    September 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    FU-937-C/ FUC

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Shirumic

Accused Character Name
    Laiasku Meika

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:30ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Whenever the Predator opted originally to engage with me, I was mid-combat with marines within the storage dome, I had just finished attacking a marine when a predator out of no where started attempting to attack me, which led me to circle around the storage dome with them landing a strike on me before they dis-engaged. I had not fought with them prior, and was mid-combat with marines. I believe I fall under the ''Hive Disruption'' clause. I was engaged at random, and never fought back against the pred. This was essentially a blatantly random attack to me, as I had no contact with any other predators, had not engaged with them, and was in combat with marines at the time. This incredibly disrupted the combat me and another lurker and runner were having, as it made me out of the combat with the marines and could've led to them being killed without support. I was unable to retrieve combat logs revolving me to prove time stamps, and do hope they can be retrieved.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely quick and dirty logs for this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

dm on discord if more logs are required.
    Last edited by Dubszor; 09-23-2022 at 08:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Predators can initiate attacks against you even if you haven't attacked them, they're a hostile species after all.

On the topic of the frontline, it is indeed a special zone we aren't supposed to disrupt much, however my aim was to hunt you since you had safely disengaged from the frontline, rested on resin, and came back to full 100% health when I attacked you, then you evaded me for a couple of minutes where I lost track of you and was no longer aiming to kill you.

Later on you triggered a trap I had laid still far from the frontline and without any marines or even other xenos being present.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the time I did not rest and had just been in contact with marines (hint the 7 second interval you chased me before landing a strike after I slashed the marine). I am not disputing the trap kill, as that was valid to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my point of view you were indeed resting and had regained full health away from any marine contact at the time I was hunting you.

Though it's possible I may be misremembering your identity as another lurker who sat in the top of one of the domes who did this exact thing.
    Regardless, no matter where or who we're hunting, we can not hunt honorable targets unless they are above 75% health, which we can see on our HUDs at all times.

Since the marines were no longer damaging you or pursuing you, you were huntable for that duration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are definitely mis-remembering me for another lurker. There was one other lurker there and a runner. I’m unsure of their names, however I had just come off slashing that marine. There was a solid 7-8 second interval from where I slashed a marine then got stabbed by you. I had no time to rest and don’t remember resting. From the moment I disengaged is where you started to chase me. I believe I was also still being shot at right after I slashed the marine. You can see the second before I landed a slash on the marine another one was shooting at me. This was still a definite combat situation I was in, hence where shortly after you hit me I was attacking another marine. Just so it’s not entire going back and forth, I’d like to wait for it to be reviewed by the council and have their input.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To specify by disengage I mean immediately following slashing I had just moved back waiting for my invisibility to come back before I moved back in. I was still within the scope of combat.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council discussed this and have elected to issue Shirumic a heavy warning.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001