Date of Incident
    September 23, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Dimitri Petrov

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:00 pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    10 & 4, and possibly 2

Description of the incident:
    The round was an event round that involved the delegation of a UPP ship and it's crew to the USCM. I was the military warden for this event, and was staffed with a CMP, two COs, two synths, and a few military police personnel.

We were dressed in formal attire for the delegation and such, and I was attending the breifing between the two parties, up until the CMP asked for my presence in the brig. So i quickly obliged and made my way to the brig, leaving a MP to guard the entrance door of the briefing.

Once I arrived to the brig, I was greeted by the CMP and the prisoner in question and asked what their charges were, and quickly found out by the brig announcement system. So I proceeded to watch over them, and they requested an appeal, which the CMP and CO were both busy and delegated me to doing it.

While in the middle of the appeal, the brig was broken/barged into by two marines, at first I didn't mind them until I overheard on the radio that the CO wished for the arrest for one of them. So the CMP tried to arrest them, but got disarmed in the process (mind you this was all in the brig).

I quickly dropped the appeal (mid process) to help the CMP to arrest both of the two marines. While doing so, the prisoner in question broke the window into the MW, and so the CMP straight jacketed them to the bed in the meantime (probably due to the lack of handcuffs and such).

When we got the window replaced (and dealing with the other two prisoners, one of them being arrested by the synth themselves, plus a technician, don't know if it was cargo or maintenance was also stuck in the brig. How they got there, I don't really know).

I denied the prisoner, and was gonna inform them about the whole faxing thing, but I got swamped with 5-7 people asking me for things (one of them was a admin asking about the whole ordeal and I told them how busy I was in regards to it).

After I removed the jacket and gave the prisoner a pen and paper to write the fax paper, I was told by them that they wished to give the paper to the CO (I asked if they wish for me to fax it, or the CMP, but they were adamant that the CO should fax it), but the CO was busy in the meantime and another prisoner came into the brig with a cadet processing them.

So i told the prisoner that they can wait for the CO to be more available in the mean time if they wished to give it to them. While waiting (the admin that was previously asking about the whole faxing thing sent a provost, since they saw I was being swamped with thing and physically unable to handle it all).

I delegated, and told the prisoner that a provost was here to help their appeal, and in the meantime, I was dealing with the prisoner that was processed by the synth in regard of insanity charges, and that they wished to eat someone's toes (I asked if the synth did a mental evaluation, since the synth said they were able to while processing them).

There was also another cell with two prisoners (had to double stack them, due to no room and such; I didn't place them there), asking about their timers and crimes, although both of them still had time. While in the middle of that, a prisoner was finished with their sentence, and I had to release them.

While releasing one of the prisoners, the provost was finished with the original prisoner in question, and told them they were free to go (by now the round came to an end). They promptly opened fire on me and the provost, and before the admins could do anything about it, the round already had reset.

I contacted a admin after that round to see what I could do and they informed me to make a player report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna withdraw the report

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report closed - withdrawn.