Date of Incident
    September 23, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Rickard Boar, in this round Jeremiah Roberts

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Io_1

Accused Character Name
    Robert Cain

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    last round of the day but approximately 2100 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    Without any sort of RP the individual blew up pretty much all of the event characters before end of round.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will show

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was an UPP representative. Marines gifted two crates of presents when one marine planted a claymore on the presents. Turns out presents had OT bombs in them. So big bomb went off killing a few event chacters.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played the Almayer CO this round, I watched custom explosives which were presumably placed by OTs go off in the UPP ship through binoculars, which resulted in a shootout and me marking them as hostile. The event runners ended the rounds a few minutes later as the event was not supposed to become a combat one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

A few chat logs before the incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! The logs here are pretty clear in that Io_1 attacked the event characters without RP.
    It is important to remember that in CM lore, USCM and UPP tend to maintain an uneasy truce, and while sentiments may be hostile, in an RP focused event, players would be expected to follow escalation, meaning having both an IC reason for an attack and starting with melee, not lethals.

As there was no RP with the event characters, and multiple players were killed, causing the event to be stalled out and ended early, it does make sense to me to treat this as LRP/IE and griefing.

Because multiple rules were broken here, and the round cut short for multiple people, I am going to set this as a 24 hour ban. Please take the time to thoroughly review the CM server rules, as further incidents will result in additional bans.