Date of Incident
    September 24, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Shawn 'Fiddler' Smith

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Eric Overstreet

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:00 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Eric Overstreet - 2, 3, 4, 10

Description of the incident:
    In kutjevo, I was fixing the sensor tower for the second time in the round. I looked up with my laser designator, saw Eric Overstreet on the ground, alone, being assaulted by -I believe- lurker ZED. I rushed to help, equipping my MK1 and firing a couple of bursts. Unfortunately, Eric stood up during my second burst and got hit by a couple of my rounds. ZED scurried off, but Eric immediately grabbed his own MK2 and fired a burst at me, breaking head and chest. I took a couple of steps and died.

We were on the retreat, scattered all over construction. The medics there dragged me along, and while they did manage to defib me, there were other marines that were lost, who could have taken my place being dragged by the medics. Hell, I myself could have helped.

Normally, I could not care less for these micro grievances. However, I've known the name Overstreet for long now, and I expected better of a veteran player.

2 - Roleplay (Sanity)
    3 - Don't be a dick
    4 - Griefing
    10 - The nature of the incident does not warrant the bypassing of escalation rules, in my opinion.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Please check the logs.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, that was me, I'm really sorry, I was operating on little sleep and I have no idea how I shot you. While upset at you shooting me I tried my best to guard the medic working on you in the barricade cube at the sensor tower. My bad for any misunderstanding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to withdraw the report.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids