User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thespy24574 - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your answers for a synth app were excessively barebones. You need to slow down, and put some more effort into your answers, specifically about personality and your knowledge. Don't assume that I know what you can do, or how your personality works, tell me. You've got several denied application before that seem more or less to have happened for the same reason. There's no need to throw applications at the wall hoping they'll stick. Slow down, take some time to show off your skills and develop a personality you feel concrete in. For now, considering the hastiness of this app or otherwise briefness I'm going to have to leave my -1.

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applicant has expressed their wish to withdraw to work on their app, and will be allowed to re-apply in 30 days from now. Good luck!

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Quickload has expressed, the applicant has elected to withdraw their application. There are many suggestions on how to improve your application in the future. Please consider them and feel free to ask questions of other synths and councilors.