Mistfrag
    Date of Incident
    September 25, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Talia
    Their BYOND Key
    TheeBiggest
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Incidents vary. Two incidents started Sept 26-27, but I've felt uncomfortable with their interest since Sept 10
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    2. Behavior involving Misconduct
    Description of the incident
    Since I've gotten the synthetic WL, TheeBiggest has been one of the people who's interacted with me the most. When I say this, I'd like to clarify almost none of these interactions have been IC. They've been constantly LOOCing at me, talking in DCHAT, or abusing staff whispers/etc to poke fun at me when I've made it clear my intention is to interact with the community OOCly as little as possible.

To record my history with staff before we get into this. My last official warn was some months ago. My last Ahelp ticket from an admin was Dubsrazor, earlier tonight asking for me to do them a solid. I've been doing my part to keep out of trouble, and nonetheless, I've had unwanted staff attention and harassment from TheeBiggest. I've been doing whatever I can to simply interact with the community through only IC faucets, and I see this as a defilement of those efforts.

The first of these two named incidents was the 25th. After hijack, they LOOC'd at me as a moderator with "rip you, buddy" and then followed up by dropping that same message into synth chat before the current round has ended, acknowledging that themselves. Second time, was earlier today on the 27th. Where they as a moderator butted into a DCHAT discussion about a PR to affirm/accuse me of combat synthing. I didn't take this lightly at the time, because I've worked very hard to get the synthetic WL, and while it is one thing-- To hear such accusations from a Xeno, but from a fellow Synth whitelisted during a round wherein I hit a total of 0 Xenos was beyond frustrating.

It's hard to nail down situations like this with the timeframe, but over the last several weeks there's been repeated behavior like this from TheeBiggest. Using whisper/ladmin looc/etc to contact me. I find this both creepy, and see it as harassment. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse, I rarely have the time for CM and when I do I'd like to simply be left alone if I haven't broken the rules.

I'd like to add, as well, that I consider this both misconduct and abuse of staff tools.
    EvidenceDo you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A massive part of this, which was left out in my original post, is that these incidents have cropped up after I reported TheeBiggest to the synth council for LRP.

It's been confirmed, and admitted by me before, that it was I who reported them for LRP. Not once, but twice. Their behavior as staff since then feels vindictive and stalker-like towards me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just jumping in on this report.

While it is going to be thoroughly investigated by both managers, the discord side of this report will be handled seperately by me depending on what the logs and discord logs show.

Hope that helps.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshanks View Post
    Just jumping in on this report.

While it is going to be thoroughly investigated by both managers, the discord side of this report will be handled seperately by me depending on what the logs and discord logs show.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you. If either of you need help or clarifications feel free to reach out to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

TheeBiggest - Jane 'JJ' Jacobson
    MISTFRAG - Talia

Logs of interactions between/about TheeBiggest and MISTFRAG between September 10 - 27
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Additional evidence has been submitted directly to management.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    A massive part of this, which was left out in my original post, is that these incidents have cropped up after I reported TheeBiggest to the synth council for LRP.

It's been confirmed, and admitted by me before, that it was I who reported them for LRP. Not once, but twice. Their behavior as staff since then feels vindictive and stalker-like towards me.
    I'll only enter this report because I was the synth councilor who took the LRP report, that while speaking to Thee I never told them who made the report. I always make sure that the reporter has anonymity. I wont disclose the DMs I had with TheeBiggest either, but I'm pretty certain they didn't think you were the person who reported them for LRP. They said a completely different character than Sabriyya Al-Faheem, though to be honest, I'm not sure if that was who you were playing at the time as I didn't inquire into who was making the report as I didn't see it as relevant.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    I'll only enter this report because I was the synth councilor who took the LRP report, that while speaking to Thee I never told them who made the report. I always make sure that the reporter has anonymity. I wont disclose the DMs I had with TheeBiggest either, but I'm pretty certain they didn't think you were the person who reported them for LRP. They said a completely different character than Sabriyya Al-Faheem, though to be honest, I'm not sure if that was who you were playing at the time as I didn't inquire into who was making the report as I didn't see it as relevant.
    They knew from myself that it was me who reported them. Plus a second report I filed after consulting with Rem.

Feels a bit pointless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! On review of the logs posted here, and the additional msay logs which were DM'd by the investigator, we did see that there was misconduct and misuse of staff tools as related to the reporting player. In the review, we also found some unrelated instances of misuse of staff tools and unprofessional comments that were made. As such, TheeBiggest will not be moving forward with us as a member of the CM Staff Team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing this report from the discord end:

After reviewing the logs both in game and outside of game, I can conclude that there was targeted harassment in game, but that this wasn't premeditated or planned. Since the discord logs would appear to be a continuation of these events and TheeBiggest (The Biggest UwU#4046) is currently suspended from the discord from a separate report, they will not be coming back as a volunteer after their suspension.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record: