Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BeardedWall - Synthetic Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so frustrating..

The reason I can't reapply normally as Felix again is that this is supposed to be a fresh start, clean break, new character.

And here we are again..
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    You have WL holder who's only interaction with me was negative and HIS response was him telling me to kill myself.
    You Nuggets yourself, were recently noted by staff for " multiple instances of the player in question being very toxic to other players, staff, and going beyond general "salt." He insulted a member of managment because he was not happy about the way an admin ticket was handled then proceeded to directly insult a player in deadchat calling him a retard, disabled, nigga and his actions were reprehensible against this player because NuggetsonToast didn't get his way." .

Jakk (the head of the list) was recently suspended from the discord for racist slurs.
    The "Ravanger from the hood" incident leading to the suspension of a staff member, which such lines as "Are you racist nigga", was a synth councilor.
    50 Rem (councilor and exsenator) was removed from staff after he leaked staffcord stuff and Jamie put him on the blacklist
    Clap was removed from staff after "inappropriate Discord conduct, memery and low activity."
    (sidebar for all councilers who are concerned about how I will make the list look, how does it make the list look that no one on council can seem to remain staff for any period of time?)
    Etc. etc. etc.

Yet why do you guys trip over yourselves over your concern that I MIGHT be silly.. and oh god.. how bad that would make the list look?

Is someone who is consistency silly on their marine character really worse for the WL than those that are occasionally banned for toxicity, racism, doxing, and other server breaks?
    I was willing to give you a chance on this app untill you said this because you don't seem to get it, all those players are trusted as synth because they are self-aware enough to know how to behave INGAME. You are not, if you aren't griefing someone with Inaprovaline, ignoring dead people in medical, dragging prisoners cuffed around the Almayer as MP calling them "pets" and boasting about it on LRC (all which I have witnessed myself), I could give you more room for doubt, personally I don't trust you to not attempt to grief marines as synth or toe the line when it comes to synth rules, nor would I trust your synthetic ingame because of your recurring behaviour.

You aren't "silly", from experience you are just someone looking to softgrief players for your own satisfaction and then play dumb about it when confronted, that's why I give a -1 to this app and ask Jakk to consider blacklisting you from synth as to avoid future apps until you realize why the whitelist is torn about you and why YOUR behavior and OOC attitude is the problem, not your skills (or the whitelist "being against you" which you have consistently expressed in the discord multiple times) .

I don't think you should be accepted out of pressuring the whitelist with multiple applications without any improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    This is so frustrating..

The reason I can't reapply normally as Felix again is that this is supposed to be a fresh start, clean break, new character.

And here we are again..
    Stop acting like Felix then.
    Last edited by lcarapaica; 10-01-2022 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I'm going to lay out my thoughts as concisely as I can on your application. I'm one of the newer players to cm, and I'm quite happy with that. I've had a lot to learn and I think it's nice per-se for my ability to review apps. If you wanted to be reviewed without any judgements on your history, I will give you that, simply because I've not played when you were a whitelisted synth and I'm not going to assume anything about your time as a whitelisted synth based off what I've heard.

What I can tell you is what I've seen from your playing as Felix "Cash" Taylor. You commonly play MP and doctor, alongside formerly playing squad medic, until you had an incident with CastorTroy. If you are wishing to be a synth, you should have the learner's mindset. You had mistakes pointed out as you were a squad medic by Troy, and while he was quite rude, you both failed to learn or defend yourself.

As a doctor
    you seem to have plenty of hours, though seem to have a lack of any technique. I've discussed your application and observed your work as a doctor alongside Phelan in order to ascertain your abilities. I think you're technically competent, as in technically knowledgable of the various doctor techniques that exist. Yet, despite your surplus of hours you do not seem to have any style, you sometimes did multiple surgeries at once, other times you did each surgery individually. You did not recognize that oxy damage was from low blood in someone during evacuation and instead diagnosed them with massive organ damage. I understand it can be hard to keep up with the various updates to the game, but you need to be able to stay adaptable if you wish to be a synth.

RP I'll point out what I saw from yourself as a doctor today. You tried to use the fire-emergancy shutters within the various operating rooms in order to make a marine "pay a toll". I routinely see you get brigged, and there's been several incidents of you being extremely LRP that not only have come to light, but you've made jokes about yourself repeatedly.

Poor learning habits, poor RP, poor gameplay as a doctor. I see no reason not to leave a -1.
    Last edited by Misty; 10-03-2022 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake correction for readability

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bearded,

When I was new to CM, I remember a round with Felix, voluntarily and without being told, making chems for medics, and later in the same round saving me from getting capped after a screech. That round I knew that Synthetics were my favourite WL.
    You absolutely have the capability to be a good synth because you've done it before. I have zero doubts to your proficiency in all support aspects of CM.

The issue is this -- you have zero bans, but you have a tendency to treat every single role as an opportunity to softgrief as much as possible. If you're burnt out, take a break from CM instead of "making it fun".
    Other WL members aren't innocent from shenanigans, but the key difference is that they're capable of RPing and doing their job well when the role calls for it.

Bluntly put, stop griefing other players, and stop acting like a baboon and feigning ignorance when you're called out on it. If you want people to take your app seriously, then play other roles seriously when the situation demands it.
    Personally I'd like to see Felix again one day, but that day remains unlikely until you drastically change your attitude towards other players both ingame and OOC.
    Last edited by Nunk; 10-03-2022 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to point out that this is the type of player that intentionally tackles people because they dont want to get treated by him at that moment. If he has that kind of insistent behavior, I don't think people will enjoy him as a synth player where he has better tackle chances(I think) and resistant to tackles.

From his responses during that incident, he was not even apologetic during our incident, which gives me an impression this guy does not care about the enjoyment of others but his own.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This entire thread just tells me that you're still the exact same person both in and out of the game. The reason you got into so much trouble and ultimately ended up losing your WL and got shunned by the rest of the WL is because

• Your ingame shenanigans aren't funny, cutesy, quirky, however you deem fit to call them. they're straight up malicious and they make you a menace to other players that ruins their rounds.
    • When confronted about this, no matter if it's me discreetely PMing you to knock it off durint my synth council tenure, or being publically denounced by a growing multitude of active synth players, your response is the exact same: you whip out your victim complex the size of Jupiter and vigorously cope and deny everything. At this point I'm convinced you'd film yourself taking a shit on your desk if you thought it would help you continue admitting no fault to your own actions whatsoever.

You never did anything wrong, everything is at fault for everything that ever happened except yourself, and everyone's out to get you and make your life miserable. You got us dude, the jig is now finally up... not. -1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right then, lets get into it shall we.

This is a such an overwhelmingly disappointing response and exactly what you should not have done.

Your low brow attempt to throw others under the bus when this is about you and what you can do to show you deserve the WL back is a little pathetic, and showing that you are taking things way too personally.

I don't know you, I gave an honest look into how I perceive you and I gave you an open forum chance for you to make yourself shine and change my mind. Instead you've just thrown a post trying to boost your own standings by devaluing everyone else with their own previous mistakes.

We are not the ones to be judged here, you are.

Now onto the actual important point

My original issue with you reapplying for synthetic was that you cannot leave Felix LRP behind you. He's in your own god damn forum signature listed for dumb stuff and your discord PFP is your synth wearing LRP ass space marine clothing ICly.

I see absolutely no reason to believe that you won't do anything silly or lrp or change your ways and not repeat the same mistakes and that is the KEY point here, you have not changed

You know fun fact about me I'll drop in to enforce my point is myself. I used to be a total fucking brig shitter retard in CM, every round I was in brig for something dumb and I would make a fool of myself. Then I realised I wanted to get into a WL and realised how fucked I was unless I changed my ways, so then I did. I am no longer an every round soft griefing brig shitter, and It wasn't even that difficult. (You should try it some time)

I'm not going to parrot some other posts here, but your IC roleplay is just shockingly bad. And you even now you are adamant to die on a hill to fight for the right to be "silly" as a synth and you want the WL that prides itself on being HRP to let you do that. Yeah ok.

I excuse LRP as any roles BUT synth/yautja/CO all the fucking time, I even argue in its favour a lot of the time as it brings enjoyment to a round. But these are WLs, be serious about them.

But despite that even your random role LRP antics don't bring anything to a round, its borderline grief and just way beyond the limit of bad as in the two incidents I provided screenshots of before. Its beyond the realm of a "Haha silly RP interaction" To brag about killing a prison rapist and humour that sort of RP anyway in a server like CM is insanity. And the marrying the yautja corpse doesn't even need to be explained, it speaks for itself.

Concluding

This was never a personal attack, it was a comment on your IC RP abilities and LRP actions.

I don't know you dude and I still don't, I ignored the older players simply dismissive statements about you and came onto your app and made a post which I don't do often because I wanted to be objective.

I asked you the person directly, "Why should you be let back?" I didn't ask for a victim article.

You've done nothing but burn bridges with your approach to this application.

Multiple people (Me included) have stuck their necks out for you and argued that it wouldn't be bad to give you another chance at the WL and you've just proven that you have no place in the Synthetic WL.

I'm sorry, your passion for Synth is clear and admirable. But you've sacrificed any chance of me ever supporting your entry to the WL so I will be leaving the -1
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should know that every time someone posts up an app, eyes are drawn immediately to the applicant to see how they perform in relevant roles.

Everything I have seen has been poor technical performance, continued rule breaks and soft griefing.

I would not trust you to work on me as a synthetic, doctor, or medic, and I would not trust you to keep the mission and round first ahead of your own fancies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive interacted with "Felix 'Cash' Taylor" a few time as a fellow doctor and as a CMO and i can say that not only does he frequently undermine the basic IC rules that are assigned to him as a dcotor he actively trys to do the opposite of what he is told by his superiors, as an example one round when i was CMO and he was a doctor i had told him a dozen or so times to do the chems for the medics then he can deploy, instead he decides to go awol for 10minutes then i go and check to see where he is and find him groundside out of fob..... i have also seen him on multiple occasions sneeking onto the apc on first drop and just basically being the complete opposite of what a synth would do. so whilst you seem to want a fresh start i would argue that considering the fact that you cant even follow the constraints of a basic doctor how the hell are you going to follow the VERY STRICT RP standard of a synth

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RemAndCounting View Post
    This entire thread just tells me that you're still the exact same person both in and out of the game. The reason you got into so much trouble and ultimately ended up losing your WL and got shunned by the rest of the WL is because

• Your ingame shenanigans aren't funny, cutesy, quirky, however you deem fit to call them. they're straight up malicious and they make you a menace to other players that ruins their rounds.
    • When confronted about this, no matter if it's me discreetely PMing you to knock it off durint my synth council tenure, or being publically denounced by a growing multitude of active synth players, your response is the exact same: you whip out your victim complex the size of Jupiter and vigorously cope and deny everything. At this point I'm convinced you'd film yourself taking a shit on your desk if you thought it would help you continue admitting no fault to your own actions whatsoever.

You never did anything wrong, everything is at fault for everything that ever happened except yourself, and everyone's out to get you and make your life miserable. You got us dude, the jig is now finally up... not. -1
    You aren't out to GET me.. you just don't like me. Your dislike of me is continual. You have admitted as much multiple times. I have seen dms where you say you dont like me. All of this made you not listen, and you still are not.

You say I have a victim complex, but then have bragged about how you changed server rules specifically because you didnt want to "hear me whine". Multiple times your punishments were reduced toward me.

I admitted I made stupid decisions. I broke synth rules and got banned. My play was sloppy and a result primarily of playing too much and being burned out. Council gave me multiple chances and I didn't correct my play. That wasn't because of maliciousness but just carelessness. Then I flipped out and burned bridges. I care about the role and it hurt to lose it. I apologized already. It's been 20 months.

I won't ever convince you 50rem. Let's just avoid each other.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.