User Tag List

Thread: chiu - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chiu - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Chiwi
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Joan Fitzsimmons
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    金牛Hengsha-darkchiu#5165
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    No bancode applied
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Permaban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Previous CBAN&PBAN not applied properly. 30day ban issued until ban is applied.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I'm submitting this appeal 3 days early- I won't be able to post by the 31st.

I've been getting banned for multikeying for the last two years. My initial ban was applied after I posted a screenshot of a command announcement embed by a raider, and it spiraled out of control after that because I was bitter and impatient. Both qualities kept being reflected on my ingame behavior. I came clean six months ago, when Frozen asked me to stop for a chance to play normally, and so I haven't evaded since.

I accept that I've been in the wrong for the past two years. I let my impatience get the best of me instead of approaching this the right way.

To be concise: what I have to say is that I really enjoy the game and I'd like to be involved for good this time, I regret causing so much trouble, and I'm committed to play by the rules and put my skills and passion to use. I won't disappoint if given a chance, and I'm really looking forward to playing once again.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were caught logging in, not long ago, supposedly to check your ban reason after which you were rebanned.

A quick review of your activity revealed that you actually played, multiple rounds, and it looked like you had no intention of telling anyone your account was not permad.

Not only is that a clear violation of the terms you were given (not actively multikeying/ban evading for 6 months), you somehow fail to mention this in your ban appeal.

Appeal denied - even if you playing several rounds was not somehow a violation of your appeal procedures, you opting not to mention this incident in your appeal and addressing it in any shape and form makes me inherently untrusting of your intent.
    Senior Administrator