Date of Incident
    September 28, 2022

Your Character Name?
    xx-210

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    JarekTheRaptor

Accused Character Name
    Jordan 'Raptor' Cross

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    21:49 Central US Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Using an exploit/bug

Description of the incident:
    While fighting at the entrance of west caves I noticed a survivor called Jordan 'Raptor' Cross grabbing a headless body and using fireman carry on em. Then he proceeded to push the frontline clearing weeds, walls and fighting Xenos all while holding that body over him.

With how things work fireman carry does not give you a slow down and you still can use tools, guns one handed all the while the dead bodies sprite covers half of your own sprite. This means any clicks to use abilities or direct clicks to slash do not work unless the Xeno hits the body part not hidden by the corpse. In the video provided you can even see the warrior struggling to use abilities on them [probably not knowing about the exploit] while Jordan PBs him.

All this is extremely disappointing to see as the person who did that is a high ranking staff member who should be a prime example how to act in and outside of the game. Using a dead body to prevent usage of abilities or even slashes is a clear exploit and even could be counted as LRP.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so to defend myself here;

I was messing around with that corpse with a bunch of marines prior. Figured I'd take it a bit further and fuck around giving the body to a few people. You know, goofy survivor stuff. Not really taking anything too seriously. I never do when I'm a survivor, because I don't have to. I have the liberty to not have to care.

Anyway, I run into the caves with the body on my back because it looks goofy. It looks silly and I want people to go "wtf is that guy doing" While I charge the caves I notice a warrior seem to struggle to grab me. I notice that and run back. It gets PB'd once because it's blocking my exit. The video cuts off there - but I book my slow ass straight back to the cave entrance to heal up. I drop the body and I ask in the staff-chat on the server what they think. I mention the incident and what happened, give a small demonstration to the dev online and suggest a change, and continue on with my round body-free from the moment I realise I'm getting a gameplay advantage from it.

I've done some pretty goofy stuff as a survivor given the fact it's a relatively care-free role that has no real standards. Don't quite know what I expected with this whole body thing. I was mostly just aiming to look stupid. I have to say, I wouldn't think that doing the body carrying thing would block clicks like that.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messing around or not I saw you do it 2 or 3 times and you specifically were carrying around the body only when pushing. Only managed to record this instance.
    To be clear, you died there in that cave and got dragged out leaving the body.

https://streamable.com/bdbkq0

If you truly did contact a dev and stopped doing it, then I guess it's all good. I didn't record more footage of this round and if i remember correctly i didn't see you personally after this on the front.
    It just seems weird to me that a knowledgeable player like you wouldn't know about this thing.

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, dead or not - I did still end up leaving the cave and alive again. Misremembered how I got there though. The point still stands that the bug wasn't used once I noticed something was up with the warrior there.

I was carrying the body around the entire time. I carried it from Hydroponics, where I had a few marines stabbing it for some silly thing I was doing with said body for a good few minutes, and then I took it to a few marines and offered it to them as a joke as well. And yes after that I think I milled about a bit longer and decided to leave the round via cryo.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

JarekTheRaptor - Jordan 'Raptor' Cross
    Second party
    Third party

Jarek finds a body and messes around with it
    Spoiler Spoiler:

He starts moving it to Western Barrens
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Incident showed in the video
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Extra details will be forwarded directly to the person handling the report.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there! Since Jarek is an active Senior Administrator, I will be handling this report!

I have examined this incident as long with a pull of msay logs.

Jarek has noticed that this was a bug and after doing a bit of testing, talked to it with a developer in msay and then backed off once he realized it was an issue.

As such, I do not think that Jarek's intent was to cheat and I will not be taking action on him in that aspect.

Jarek did however fail to report his as a bug and in my conversation with him I have mentioned what the correct follow up to this should be.

This will be noted as a failure to report a bug on Jarek's staff record. Since this seems like an isolated incident, no other action will be taken.

Report resolved - Jarek was talked to about properly handling/reporting bugs as these.
    Senior Administrator