Date of Incident
    September 30, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Fesstus Darngo
    Their BYOND Key
    Ito726
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:20 CST
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Abuse of moderator/admin powers
    Description of the incident
    Spawned in a UPP soldier to grief everyone shipside at the end of the round.
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to time constraints, and it being a reactive thing, rather than pre planned, a few details were a bit more rushed that id have liked.

Either way, by the time i spawned UPP there were 2 lrp xenos chilling in water and nothing else. The original count of 3-4 xenos and no one willing to be queen, vs 18 marines and 30 something humans. Goal of 'event' was to give marines and and dchat a minimum of action that round, so as it not to be an utter waste of time for everyone. Upp moved a bit faster than anticipated but due to their count (6 or so) i wanted them to have an advantage and thus allowed them be a bit more of a surprise ambush. They were the main antag of the round.

Also there was a few spider shenanigans ground-side that again were done with a similar purpose, but mechanical execution was not done by me.

Ideally id have liked if i had time to set up a proper upp outpost on the colony, but time constraints lead it to being a boarding ambush on the Almayer instead. Notably this wasnt done as post end of round, tho a minor delay was done to accommodate a decisive end to the conflict, and to avoid round ending by 30 or so. this was done with a vote too.

One mistake i did make was being too unspecific with the heads up for the marines, the initial the announcement was meant to be a bit longer, but i had to cut it short for it to be send in a timely manner, due to upp moving abit faster than i expected.

The time constraints were due to me deciding later in the round that something like this was indeed desirable and in the interest of the round, initially i was willing to let the queen time out kick in and end the round. but it seems this is no longer a thing as by 25 round didnt auto end, and there was no queen to the best of my knowledge.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I thought that the round event was just a low effort aspawn, but it seems it was more so just a bad execution of it. I was most bothered when I ahelped it and it was marked as IC even though I only figured out what was happening seconds before I was gunned down by UPP.

I will withdraw my report.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids