User Tag List

Thread: L1mple - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L1mple - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    L1mple
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    L1mple
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    FEB2022Grief
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    180 days / Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    No others
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    Nord
    Reason for Ban
    Mass Greif
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Im making a second appeal to ask if it would be possible if i could have a second chance to play on this server. The situation was that I was a doctor in med bay, creating pills for people and this one person kept picking me up and throwing me around so i thought i would get my own back by feeding him a toxic pill, but as soon as i did he got the MP's and I tried to stay in RP mode and play the situation as a crazy doctor that needed to go to jail but i got banned after that, I had a drink or two at the time and made a bad choice to reconnect and throw the mortar away, I am sorry for that I understand that i took things to far, i regret what i did there was no need to ruin other peoples games i feel really bad for this. Also i want to apologize for the Alt accounts its just that you have made a really addicting game! and i do like it alot as i said in my previous post I just hope you will give me one more chance to play on this server I wont act like that again.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal is being accepted. Message me on the forums or discord if you have any problems connecting to the server.