User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Espirit De Corps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of things for the two squads to do just like Delta and Charlie, but the trick is to make it a habit. There is the basketball court, chapel as someone quoted above, and so on. What is missing is someone who main these squads feel like doing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boersgard View Post
    Someone could try and do chapel sermons before deployment. Chapel's right next to the firing range and everyone misses it.
    I don't think its possible if the MPs lock the checkpoints and forbid people to go pass through it.

Also if that were possible, then I could make funny ass shit like doing pastafarian prayers and other shit...
    Last edited by gigazer; 12-30-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo is chill, I like setting squad engi to high and bravo pref when I feel like being nice to the CO by building the FOB and setting roots in it, also means I get to be part of Almayer boarding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha are beta males who get bullied by delta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah but delta FF is just on purpose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo's got me and Buck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonset55 View Post
    Bravo's got me and Buck
    Buck, the CO we deserve and need.

Yeah, Bravo Squad is pretty chilled and has a Great balance between robustness and FOBnesss... because of a Few such as your self.

Also when I roll Charlie I make sure us nerds have a breakfasts, Sometimes if I feel nice I'll even prepare a Breakfast for them even if im not a grape

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I see it :

_ Delta is filled by both vets and baldies. Vets can absolutely kick xeno's curb, but the baldies actively hamper them
    _ Charlie is the coward squad. Aside from some of its vets, the rest just runs at the first sight of danger without trying to retaliate
    _ Bravo is the chill squad. It has a decent amount of skill and robustness on everything. But its main weakness is the tendency to get FOB
    _ Alpha is the baldie squad. They're orderable. If you want a true bunch of marines that will probably kill everything including themselves, Alpha's your squad. Well unless the Delta/Bravo/Charlie mains got their pref fucked up anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    The way I see it :

_ Delta is filled by both vets and baldies. Vets can absolutely kick xeno's curb, but the baldies actively hamper them
    _ Charlie is the coward squad. Aside from some of its vets, the rest just runs at the first sight of danger without trying to retaliate
    _ Bravo is the chill squad. It has a decent amount of skill and robustness on everything. But its main weakness is the tendency to get FOB
    _ Alpha is the baldie squad. They're orderable. If you want a true bunch of marines that will probably kill everything including themselves, Alpha's your squad. Well unless the Delta/Bravo/Charlie mains got their pref fucked up anyway.

Hmm, Alpha tends to be orderable but they need that strong figure to lead 'em. Otherwise they tend to retreat when they should attack, attack when they should retreat, and scatter when they should stick together (and vice versa).

As far as the others said, Perhaps Bravo or Alpha SHOULD have their SLs try to create a prayer session sort of thing. Perhaps... Alpha cause they would be easy to order/convince into it.

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bravo should make a mini FOB on the Dropship