Date of Incident
    September 30, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Lou

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Economicairborn(i think)

Accused Character Name
    Kenneth Lance

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:30 pm or so GMT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2,3,11

Description of the incident:
    So i was walking around when CMP asked me to come to him north CIC as he needed something i come other and he asks me about what i think of his hat after i said something about it (i forgot what)
    he said liked the uniform because it reminded him of a group from the Deutschland some hundred years ago i ask him if he meant the SS and he said yes he later had CL and XO arrested after i left a transcript of the conversation in CIC clearly he did not take kindly to me printing his words another point i would like to add is that he didn't arrest me after threatening to arrest me for it this is a violation of ml as it states that "an MP is to be arrested for minor or major crimes" meaning he either had no intention of arresting me (which would be an illegal arrest) or he ignored me committing a crime

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    the XO CL and RO all saw the transcript along with grub i think sadly i did not take photos of screenshots of it and sadly i have forgotten the exact date and time as i do not usually make player reports or post

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did not proof read this entire thing so i missed the name part my character was Lou 'leatherback' Norton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like to retract this as i misremembered the exact part in ml I remembered the part in ml saying mps should not ignore crimes committed by mps or something along those lines however it was actually Military Police may, at their discretion, ignore Minor Crimes unless they are ordered to enforce one. However, they should never break Marine Law themselves - Minor or Major crimes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids