Date of Incident
    October 3, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Homer Bennett

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Economicairborn

Accused Character Name
    Kenneth Lance

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3.10 21;00 UTC+1 last time. I don't know times for other incidents when it happened.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing, meta grudge

Description of the incident:
    Each time I play as CMO with this player as MP, i end up with him trying to force me to clean up mess left in medbay by other players over some point in SOP, which even if valid is a minor crime, and I do not need to tell why it's silly to even have this law. Now, medbay literally starts with unsecured meds and injectors, and the CMO has better things to do than cleaning them. Also when im trying to relax, cleaning mess made by other players is literally last thing I wish to do. Also, from RP point of view - NOBODY would arrest head of medbay during combat deployment because they have injectors on floor. Entire rule is just silly and unnecesary, prioritetising really unreasonable RP over fun of players and promotes a lot of bad-faith actions like one's player in question constantly does. Player in question had a habit of forbiding entire medbay from deploying as XO before too. I do not even seek punishment for the player - i wish for the said point in ML/SOP to be clarified so it does not encourage such bad-faith behaviours as this one in future, it's just frustrating to deal with this stuff when medbay starts with said equipment unsecured(there's ina injectors and some pills, also first aid kits that people like to toss shit out of on table next to northen door of medbay. It's just infuriating to be constantly ICly punished for actions of others when you try to relax.)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    logs is sadly all I have, however im fed up with this enough to submit report without going throught process of recording every future interaction with said person.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not even seek punishment for the player - i wish for the said point in ML/SOP to be clarified so it does not encourage such bad-faith behaviours as this one in future, it's just frustrating to deal with this stuff when medbay starts with said equipment unsecured(there's ina injectors and some pills, also first aid kits that people like to toss shit out of on table next to northen door of medbay. It's just infuriating to be constantly ICly punished for actions of others when you try to relax.)
    I suggest you fill out this form instead if that's what you're seeking.

//forms.php?do=form&fid=23

If you want ML to be changed and/or reviewed, you can use that option.
    You can alternatively message Forest2001 on discord via DMs, but I highly suggest using the forms to show us why we should review ML/SOP (The benefits, examples of how/why it should be changed, etc...)
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! I think Thesoldier addressed the concern above, so I am going to close this one out now.
    If you have additional concerns, please feel free to reach out so we can address them!