User Tag List

Thread: EverValentry - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EverValentry - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Cyspace
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Ehvelyn Valentry
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Not Applicable
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police - Cadet Specifically
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    TBD
    What other servers do you play on?
    Beestation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Just this Server
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    I believe I killed myself too much, which I am a rather depressed person. But I took a long brake from the game, and came back. Have much better coping these days.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I remember being a higher rank MP, and killing myself for some reason because I wanted to force quit out of the game and thought it was better than just DC'ing.
    As I mentioned in the reason, I ended up taking a brake from CM for a while. Currently in therapy, have better glasses and back to playing this game almost every day.
    I enjoy having variety, and I feel if I could play as a MP Cadet again I could show that I'm able to be chill with the job.
    When the clothing lockers get opened I find myself grabbing an MP jacket to try and cosplay an MP and help them out.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm the admin that will be handling your appeal! Contact me on discord @Frog#6006 if you have any questions or concerns, or simply want to give me any extra details about your case. Your case will be resolved soon
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I've looked through how you've been playing roles in recent times and judging how you've preformed in command and requisitions roles; I don't believe you are quite ready to be unbanned from MP roles just yet.

In a recent incident when you were noted for IE, you were doing excellent in Command and it made me see high hopes for you. As well as for when you were playing RTO, IO, and other squad roles. You stand up with responsibility and I believe you do well with others. But with your incident in the same round as SO, the operation wasn't going well and you said "let's blame the CL", then proceeded to gun them down in your next interaction with them. In your most recent note on the 3rd of this month, you took a grenade out and blew up yourself and others on the ERT shuttle then was promptly banned for EORG. Yesterday, you were playing CT and responded to the CMP arresting you by shooting them to death.

I simply don't trust that you won't demonstrate poor behavior in the role if I accept the appeal. I believe you're making great progress like you've said, however, I still believe things are too early and recommend that you better acquaint yourself with our roleplay expectations and rules, then reappeal in a month or two.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler: