User Tag List

Thread: XOSKELETION - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XOSKELETION - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    SB208
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Quindal Bianl (CL usually)
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Riskfan#0339 (newest acc, deleted old one),Imperial Guardsman but Orkish#7100
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    None(tencharactersor)
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Dont remember honestly.
    Total Ban Duration
    Perm
    Remaining Duration
    Perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goon off and on.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes, I am banned from Paradise for toxic behaviour, which I have yet to appeal because I just dont like that server enough to appeal, and I was banned from Goon for saying "bitch" and arguing with a admin over it, that was appealed and lifted.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    Something like "Posted NSFW Link off by a character by still goes to nsfw link anyways"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I dont got any screenshots of the ban/evidence of said ban so I apologize for that before hand.

What I did was unbelievably dumb, foolish and just plain idiotic, I had been shitposting in one of the channels and posted a link which at the time I did not realize actually sent you to said website, the websites nature was INHERITANTLY nsfw, and thus not safe for the server, and it was againist the servers rules. I was promptly, and correctly banned soon after.

With this in mind, and the reflection over the time ive been banned, my tendencies of being a complete baffoon to others for my own enjoyment has stopped, this experience/ban has helped to solidify that behaviour like that is not, and will never be appriotate anywhere. I strive towards evoloving as a person, and I have done just that as of recently.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to put in ten characters or more for the bancode section, didnt allow me to put N/A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After review this appeal has been accepted.

You appear to understand why you were banned and can see why what you did was wrong.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record: