User Tag List

Thread: How to NOT have the Almayer collapse as a CL (CL GUIDE)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to NOT have the Almayer collapse as a CL (CL GUIDE)

Introduction:
    So, youve gotten the Corporate Liason Job choice opened, once you spawn in the first thing you SHOULD do is read the safe combo, take the firearm,ammo,and holster, put holster sprite in your suit and then put gun sprite on said suit. Next there is a small dresser by a desk, open said drsser and look for a briefcase with a red light-stripe like thing on it, then open it and choose what you want from the menu.

Now you have the starting basics, next is everyones favorite part of life and games,
    FILING PAPERWORK!!!!

You are employed by Weyland Yutani, and have alot at your disposal. First you will fax WY that your awake, in action, and will provide updates. What I usually do is right a bogus and completly dumb contract for command to sign, in which i can basically do anything if they fuck up anything by proxy, however if the XO or Captain has two brain cells, they will probably either ignore you, are make you bribe them to sign said contract.

Le fun paperwork time:

you first fax should be formatted like this,
    "Greetings WY Executives, I am [Insert your characters name]! As you know im the CL stationed on the Almayer representing this glorius company, today a operation on [Map name] will take place. I will work the best i can to provide updates to the operation directly to you. With much regards [Character name]"

Your first fax SHOULD NOT BE like this
    "HI WY IT ME [CHAR NAME]I AM LIASON ON ALMAYER AND TODAY USMC OPERATION ON PLANET SEND ERT NOW I AM BEING KILLED BY SPIDERS"

The first one is obviously better, and is makes alot more sense.

PART 2: Dont fuck with MPs, or; How I stopped commiting crimes and followed the law

Just because your a CL doesnt mean you can bribe you way out a murder charge. Unless you are EXTREMLY prepared, such as cyanide pills,automatic ERT system, or other stuff like that, your gonna be in the slammer for sometime. If your going to commit a minor crime, obviously it is usually ignored, however if you decide BETH SHOULD BE SLAMMED IN THE HEAD AITH A FUCKING POWERLOADER, then prepare for permabrig or worse, execution.

(I will update and finish the rest of this guide later)
    Last edited by XOSKELETION; 10-07-2022 at 08:06 PM. Reason: new section

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XOSKELETION View Post
    What I usually do is right a bogus and completly dumb contract for command to sign, in which i can basically do anything if they fuck up anything by proxy.
    How to get ignored for the entire round 101
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or this ends up in you getting thrown in brig