Date of Incident
    October 6, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Gunner Finlay

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Ahana

Accused Character Name
    Laurencia Beck

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    13:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 and 4

Description of the incident:
    So the round started with no command, CMP became aCO, nobody set primary LZ and it was decided that Normandy will be the CAS and Alamo as transport. After the Marines deployed via Alamo, the XO later wakes up and sets LZ2 as the primary LZ, making an announcement saying that "Anyone building the FOB will be arrested". Marines then have to move all their supplies and vendors to LZ2 and spend more time, building a new FOB at LZ2. And since the Normandy was already equipped with CAS equipment and the Alamo with transport equipment, the POs then had to switch all of their DS equipment and refit it again. I tried ahelping this but i didn't receive a staff response

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I didn't take screenshots because my internet crashed mid round, and when I reconnected my chat log was deleted. If staff can pull out the logs of laurencia beck waking up, choosing the primary LZ and the mass arrest announcement that would help

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was already handled ingame by a moderator
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids