User Tag List

Thread: cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    cnaper dodo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Artem "Lord Eng" Cherny
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    cnaper dodo#8036
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    no jobban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    silencer_pl
    Total Ban Duration
    7Day
    Remaining Duration
    6 Day
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMS,paradis,Terra
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    there were, it is on the servers of the Ru segment due to disagreements with the policy of the administration
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    homophobic statements
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    At first.These statements did not apply to a person/group of persons.They were expressed in the cave in the CL language due to the fact that I endured the stupidity of the command, SL, engineers and some other people for an hour and a half.
    Round on big red.I went with a scout to blow up tunnels.Undermined.Information has been received that Have most likely in the caves of lyamba.He blew up the hermetic doors, made barricades and began to wait for his own to attack.They lost 60+% of combat personnel on filtration in the boiler.I retreated to FOB, but there is no one (1-2 line of cades) and we are already being attacked in the medblock and marshal.I'm starting to quickly strengthen and recapture the bodies of the Marines.Here we have telecoms attacking, and 8 Marines with 2 turrets can't do anything.I run there, stop the turrets, make more layers, call OB.Hooray, we fought back.I'm going to take weapons at the miner's outpost and undermine the tunnels in the caves.At this moment, I am insulting the situation, and because I know only 2 bad words-"Fagots" and "Bitch", then of course I use them, trying to more accurately describe the negativity of the situation.
    at this time, the command remembers that the hermodveri are blown up, they command their attack.I laughed, but continued to walk around the caves (I have an M41A MK1, NSG-23 and a contact mine from my weapon).Here they say that the queen is gone, and she should be found.And I'm just finding a trail of grass.So I blew up the queen on a contact mine... and the Marines came running to this sound.
    one more time.All insults were expressed in the direction of the situation, not the person/group of persons.Of course, I could say other bad words, but I don't know them corny.Like that.Yes-m.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "All insults were expressed in the direction of the situation, not the person/group of persons" this really does not appear to be the case.

[CW: Homophobic slur]

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 10-11-2022 at 10:04 AM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you doubt it so much, then you can watch the round.Everything that happens will be seen there, where and how I said it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ban has set to expire soon, and CM management going forward has instituted a new word bot that will report any slurs/racist language used in game. At the end of the day no amount of "roleplay" will justify any "bad words" used. Due to this ban expiring soon, it would not be practical to assign it for review.

This is going to be the response to all bans issued by this new filter bot.
    Moving forward please keep Rule 3 in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Rule 3
    Usage of slurs IC/OOC on the server will result in a 7 day ban, automatically.
    Racism, the use of slurs and other targeting terms or phrases is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
    Being Homophobic, Sexist or a general bigot is not ok, and action will be taken to rectify such behaviour.
    BYOND ckey/usernames that are deemed racist, homophobic, sexist, etc... by staff are not permitted. You will be given a chance to create a new CKEY and you must request our staff to transfer any notes.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids