Bruno-Asbahr#2235

Marine Name
    Montagne "Azule" Marshall / BFG (Alien)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    D'rash-Loxzil

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Loxzil

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    ^^ the link to the full document. Only by the character limit

Report Maj.CO.███████ #2
    Time: 3:00 pm
    Voice Source: Maj.CO.███████
    When the VIP arrived in WY-Mjerl we took him to our medical quarters for him to recover, when one of the doctors went to check on his condition, the doctor reported that there was an 8ft along with the VIP, the creature seemed to ask something back from the VIP who handed over a strange pistol and a deed, with that the being turned to the doctor who was frozen and said using the same method as the PMC Officer.██████ reported he said “ Run, despicable creature, before I rip out your entrails.” After a while we saw 3 (three) ships leaving the planet and becoming invisible. End of Report.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You freed a nested marine without any IC reason or RP, I understand you said that you felt bad for him because you thought he’d be stuck nested forever, but HC explicitly says marines are below your notice. Why should you be trusted to follow HC when you didn’t before?
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    You freed a nested marine without any IC reason or RP, I understand you said that you felt bad for him because you thought he’d be stuck nested forever, but HC explicitly says marines are below your notice. Why should you be trusted to follow HC when you didn’t before?
    My mistake was in believing that WL's spirit in doing something good could fit into that specific situation, it wasn't the case, it was a stupid action, I wanted to show that I felt bad for breaking the HC and so I decided to create a new story. I think there is no way to show trust only with words and not with action, and my action was not the best

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    real.jpg

real 2.jpg

Explain to me why you said this as a pred and why I should not just immediately minus one you.
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lampost View Post
    real.jpg

real 2.jpg

Explain to me why you said this as a pred and why I should not just immediately minus one you.
    It was a fight against marines, I was engaging some who had shot me, and I was fighting with the combi-stick, then a synthetic appeared, I threw the Combi at a marine and so the synthetic caught leaving me without my main weapon, so I let go a "real" as indignation of what just happened

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 i dont trust you ever since what happened with the hugged marine
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way I can change your trust in me, but still thanks for the feedback, for viewing my app and taking some of your time here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, I don't think this is a good reasoning for LRP statements as pred.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, the council has voted on the application and determined that the application is to be denied. The idea behind the story has merit, but the execution was unsatisfactory. The focus was too much on the humans, the implementation of the HEFA knights is a bit too "suspension of disbelief breaking", and the story didn't really say much about the personality of the Predator. The Council's recommendation is to roleplay more, accrue a positive reputation with the community, preferably holders of the WL, and to redo the story. The format is good, but more focus needs to be on the Predator.

You can reapply in 30 days.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now