Date of Incident
    October 13, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Yuri Rainstorm/Bald

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Jakkkk

Accused Character Name
    Dale

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:21 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Combat Synthing

Description of the incident:
    Most of the round, when I saw this synth, he seemed a bit trigger happy, charging out when there were offensive opportunities instead of repairing downed cades/dragging bodies/other support roles, but xenos had the upper hand so he didn't really make an impact.
    Shipside, when marines had the upper hand, this synth was leading the offensive charge, meleeing stuff with baton. Synths killed queen this round, and I got killed as a boiler while running away, because this synth chased me and attacked me repeatedly with a baton.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Killed, as a boiler, running away. Synth would have no reason to be near a boiler unless that boiler is meleeing a marine next to them (I wasn't), and as I was fleeing and not attacking (should be visible in logs) synth should A: Not have been at the front of the charge here (chasing fleeing xenos), and B: should not have been attacking a fleeing xeno (afaik synth rules state this)

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by forest2001; 10-13-2022 at 11:35 PM. Reason: CKey added

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An admin witnessed this, and said this was during Delta Alert. Council precedent is "Combat Synthing" is not in effect during Delta Alert.

However, there was an internal report to the council done directly by Jakkk about him and a crusher from earlier in the round. Council did investigate that, and determined it was not "Combat Synthing" as well, if you want the logs DM one of the council and they can provide it.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids