User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medic Survey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Medic Survey

I have created a survey for medics to get an idea for how people choose to play the role and their preferences while playing medic. Idea is to get a gist of the role at the current moment and for some fun results if you want to see how you stack up with others. If you'd be kind enough to participate the survey will be linked here ; https://goo.gl/forms/lMvcR2ofY2GlMnB03.

If you choose to receive how you stack up with others I will PM you on discord or forums when a sufficient number of form fill-ins has been received.

Due to being told that google forms paragraph answer option is actually short I've made a separate form on loadouts instead of editing the survey and requiring everyone redo it.
    https://goo.gl/forms/RYeJs8dKHxKgsftE3

And this is as stated within the survey. Is to get an idea on how people prefer to play and not skill or anything and is just something I'm doing for fun.
    Last edited by Daturix; 03-11-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very roundabout way to steal other peoples loadouts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some answers coulda used some more possible answers but otherwise nice survey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I super rarely play medic, but gave my answers anyway.

Would've liked to see a question for: "Do you go to medbay for additional medical supplies?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Well it's my first post on forum, although i play a lot on server ('Red' here)

Hope someone will find it usefull (Although i fucked up not seeing the L4A1 as weapon of choice).
    In point where you mark the things to use on dead from brute damage marine i think the Tricordozine option is missing, and it most cases i like to pill all heavy wounded people with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update for the loadout thing. Thank you for the 23 people who have taken the survey so far. I'll give the survey a week from OP time before closing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sick survey, I enjoyed filling it out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pretty nice, lacked some options somewhere.

Noticeably, do you cure IB or evac? Its way too general, could have used more options.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard rumor you can OD on some drug to maybe cure it, but I dislike wasting meds and medivac makes more sense since if someone has IB they likely have other issues like major fractures and possible organ damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of the "If a marine is wounded" questions would really need the "Other" option, but in any case. Yeah, pretty decent, though I do medic differently most of the time.