User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leavin for good - Grubba doonka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leavin for good - Grubba doonka

To spare you the entire Schizo post I'll keep things brief, had several awesome amazing rounds with awesome people on the ship and I bless everyone for being a good friend during the career I had on CM, I figure most of you wonder 'why' so I'll atleast explain the reason the councilors gave me;

unfortunately it got taken away for deciding the most HRP thing a CO can do which is to play russian roulette with his mateba after the round has ended to prevent a larva from popping from his body, a delta asked me if he could join in on it (they were also hugged) so I obviously replied with yes. I have no fucking regrets because it's something Grub would do for sure, I'm just playing my character and CO to the best of my ability, as you all know.

It was a goofy ass round end thing, but sadly staff/councilors have steered the game towards a place devoid of fun/rules and anything the community/players decide to do shipside or groundside is often met with a harsh; (that's not something marines should do, you're supposed to be a robot and follow the rules!!! Or get banned!)

I don't have any hope left in the current councilors, ya'll should've worked harder on creating more fun and freedom for CO's to be CO's on the ship and let them do their things with the people they love hangin out with, the marines. You've turned a MRP server into a dictatorship where there's no room to try or do anything else.

People can ping me if there's been a giga change in policy or councilors and the game is actually fun again, but seeing as that is impossible right now and we have literally people making up rules while they don't even play the game I have absolutely no hope left in this game, as a employed game designer I've seen all the flaws CM has and it's core lies with staff/councilors who ruin the game for a very awesome community which is starved for more interaction and fun.

To all those who knew how to roleplay and create fun shipside on their own without any help from staff I salute you, pray ya'll have a good time, I know I had mine when I started in 2019/2020. God bless you, and god bless the USCM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you next month cheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you next month cheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You play like a cat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owned

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, your dewhitelist happened because you decided to play Russian Roulette with other Marines at the end of the round where while infected, you were in no immediate danger, and with ready access to a stasis bag and/or a field surgeon (one was present during the round). We'd have looked at this much more understandably were it in the middle of a do-or-die scenario where you were either shaking and about to burst, and/or there were Xenos nearby posing an active threat. There were none.

You had two previous suspensions this year as well for incidents including BE'ing a Provost for "being a UPP spy" and deploying without the XO (and refusing to come back when asked to), which were both very cut-and-dry instances of what not to do as a CO. This was the nail in the coffin, and we decided that this was the way to go rather than being suspended a third time in the last four months. Sorry it had to be this way.
    Last edited by naut; 10-21-2022 at 03:17 AM.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnpeepoo View Post
    You play like a cat
    mrrp mrrp meow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While its sad to see it had to end like this Grub, I wont forget that on my first round on CM on old prison it was you and your shiny bald head that push out of cades and got my bald ass back at great personal risk to yourself, you got use both back in time to the medic before I could perma. Its something I learned day one dont give up on fellow marines was from you.

o7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mary took the kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who will blind the enemy with their bald head now