User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ahana - Rule 3/4 and 11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was an mp on this round, she had me arrested cuz i didnt want to arrest marines for unlawful reasons, things like holding a machete in their hands cuz they dont got the room to store it. 3 mps and like 10 marines complained to provost who proceeded to stand in a corner and do nothing till the xenos arrived.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so, I've had some time to think it over and after a discussion with Beck on the Discord it was pointed out to me that Beck didn't actually attempt to override her arrest, but that I had misinterpreted her arguing against the arrest and explaining her actions. I'm going to edit that portion of my statement on the events to be more accurate, but I feel that in the name of fairness it deserves a more open admission on my part and apology for the misreporting, even if unintentional on my part.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexmaster View Post
    Description of the incident:
    I was placed in perma by Beck under the charge of sedition and some other stuff. In her own words by being helped by the marines to prevent my arrest, something I had not actually requested on the ship. She said this was a seditious riot, and that I was to blame. Safe to say this is an incorrect charge and abuse of her power and job as CMP, along with other shenanigans that had happened that round.
    After an entire ordeal of you refusing to follow SOP or trying to circumvent it and cause issues...

You stated you were going to kill me. I tased you down after you unholstered your weapon. As soon as you got up in medbay, you fired a shot PB at me. I have no idea how it missed. I swapped the charge from attempted murder to sedition because of the giant riot you caused, while trying to kill me, and the fact powerloaders, spec gear, etc, was used against MPs after you used the crowd to the advantage, refusing to come willingly, causing me to have to try and hunt you down for 20 minutes, in a giant feedback loop, all while you were trying to command the dropship pilot to launch prior to me retrieving you after having to restock on gear, using it on all on the crowd of like ~15-20 marines that you were abusing to protect you.

Even if you were you argue sedition is warranted, attempted murder most definitely is. Your sentence and punishment was unaffected. I don't see my process of thinking here in error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    After an entire ordeal of you refusing to follow SOP or trying to circumvent it and cause issues...

You stated you were going to kill me. I tased you down after you unholstered your weapon. As soon as you got up in medbay, you fired a shot PB at me. I have no idea how it missed. I swapped the charge from attempted murder to sedition because of the giant riot you caused, while trying to kill me, and the fact powerloaders, spec gear, etc, was used against MPs after you used the crowd to the advantage, refusing to come willingly, causing me to have to try and hunt you down for 20 minutes, in a giant feedback loop, all while you were trying to command the dropship pilot to launch prior to me retrieving you after having to restock on gear, using it on all on the crowd of like ~15-20 marines that you were abusing to protect you.

Even if you were you argue sedition is warranted, attempted murder most definitely is. Your sentence and punishment was unaffected. I don't see my process of thinking here in error.
    A point of clarification. As the user of the power loader. And a direct observer of this round, and the two previous rounds.

At no time was I requested, implied, or intimidated into attempting to save the alleged. My actions were of my own volition based upon how I believe my character would have responded to the actions he observed.

The crowd was mostly present and irritated prior to the allegations. Those irritations a direct culmination of this and subsequent rounds performing the same, antagonistic actions.

Stating that the alleged was abusing marines is a significant misdirection. The marines, myself included, were done with the CMPs third round of antics. Based upon my observations over those three rounds I believe they entered this round, fully aware, that they kicked kicked over a proverbial bees nest. I personally believe the intention was to cause disarray and disfunction. I am uncertain of how many tasers were in the CMPs possession, but the number of which an indication of what they were expecting to happen. As many of us were expecting. I myself made sure to stock up on supplies, believing full well that I would spend a majority of my round start fixing walls and doors, as well as guiding marines around the blockade.

Again, I was not abused by the arrested individual. I was not abused by the MPs standing by begging for the CMP to come to their senses, not taking action because they feared OOC reprecussions. I was not abused by command. I was not abused by the administration in place.

I, and my fellow marines, were abused by the CMP.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to close this report as OBE due to Ahana being JBanned from MP for another incident, however I will also link this report in notes.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001