User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: johnravioli - Moderator Application

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Questions/answers are good, fine, whatever, that's not really the issue here. The issue is people know you as a shitposter/memer dude. Different people will have different opinions on your past actions and your past in general, but I personally believe you should get a shot at being staff.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, you have a good application, you really do. It's good to know everything and all, however when it comes down to it we need to know if your going to act appropriately as staff. As it is now you have a history of having a LRP attitude on the server. This is also supported by the reason you were De White Listed for showing that you have a history of repeat actions. I'm not trying to persuade you to not apply, but rather I think you need a little more time. Show me that you can grow as a person in the community and set your actions straight and then I'll rethink my decision. For the time however, I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a -1.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gotten re-whitelisted on the predator whitelist if you guys were wondering about that.
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! Thank you for your application, I appreciate the time and consideration put into your your responses. After careful consideration of in game and on Discord activity, and after review of actions related to pred WL clan recruitment, I cannot accept your application at this time.

I do believe that people can change for the better, and with a little more time of improved conduct, I would be happy to welcome you to the team, but I don't think we are quite to that point yet. I am denying this application for now, but I encourage you to reapply in the future.
    Last edited by ScarletReign; 11-04-2022 at 03:54 PM.