User Tag List

Thread: Barristo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barristo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Barristo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Barristo Panganiban
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    It does not display
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    silencerpl
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    18.5 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goonstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Banned for 30 days per zero tolerance policy for explicitly racist remarks in OOC.
    No code
    https://gyazo.com/25131eac0e19762e6dc6923bffc83500
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    So context about this ban. I was talking with CM friends in OOC about Mordhau being a free week and I went back to play it, being someone who lives in Asia. I said the following phrase "These dumb asians that join in and don't even know how to play" which I was referring to free-week players that have very long foreign lettered names that lag out the server when they join and interfere with the server's fight club by only spamming left click to play the game. I wrote that message with no racist intent on my mind. I asked my other friends that are asians about the statement that made this ban if the ban was overreacted or deserved. All but one said it was overreacted which got a "recommended by 9/10 dentist'd" by a friend of mine who was being sarcastic. I whined about this ban to the mod and complained about the difference between my statement and ingame players using the n word, which they say that the server allows but would like to change it. I agree to that absolutely as a black-asian. Then whether if I receive this ban lift or not, this ban will still come down in my experience as something to learn and avoid from to be a better player.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal is being denied. What you said in ooc is a clear violation of our rules and something we have 0 tolerance for.