User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheeBiggest - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be honest I was skeptical to +1 this after some of the things I saw happen in game and the whole discord situation. After watching them play XO, it's clear they know their stuff and I was unfair to judge them so harsh. They're a great CIC player, great at RP, understand round flow, and would make a good addition to the WL. I'm convinced what happened on discord was an isolated incident and they can be trusted with this WL probably more than me.

+1

Go be great

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been holding off for a fair amount of time until I saw them as a squad leader, but after getting a chance I'm very happy with what I saw. They are willing to try some more interesting plans than the most basic shit, and have a good ability to rally people. I can't speak to the discord issue, nor do I have much interest in doing so. In game activity is what matters here, and both XO and SL are both well above par.

+1
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as the community has vouched for your experience and given you their support, and that you've proven yourself to be a competent leader and officer these past few weeks...

...The Council, by majority vote, have stated we have a severe lack of confidence in your trustworthiness, authority, and ability to follow rules following your removal from staff combined with your recent Discord ban, which was the nail in the coffin.

So while we will agree that you are a good leader and would otherwise have been a good CO candidate, given your recent history, we unfortunately cannot in good faith accept this application at the time being.

Because of that, we're going to hold off yet another time; sorry. This application is denied. You may reapply in 30 days starting December 5, 2022 - or, preferably, when everything's cooled down.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump