stalkerino#3082

Marine Name
    Alizee A.W. Mistral, Zoey Dominguez

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ah'kui

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    It was another unforgiving day in New Kiev, one of the UPP’s colonized worlds.
    The workers were starving, and riots were brewing.
    New Kiev’s Politsya was stretched thin, overburdened and overworked dealing with a sudden influx of disappearences and murder cases.
    The general populace was lacking food rations, but New Kiev was certainly not lacking its MSS (Ministry of Space Security) detachment.
    The story follows Liuxian’s and Kirilov’s short lives and their encounter with the Yautja species.

A barrage of gunshots rang out from an apartment, the neighbors thought it was another case of the Politsiya serving ,,justice” but the sound of viscera being extracted was abnormal.
    The apartment building itself was in ruins, it wouldn’t be a rare sight if you saw bullet holes in the walls. It was a hot spot for both crime and police raids.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Nhon is still closed, I made an exception for this player and gave them permission to apply as a Nhon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

I have seen you play for quite some time.

I know you can role play. In fact, you are one of the few people who stuck to their A.W.'s: and what's more, I've seen some real character development of Mistral, giving me high hopes about your predator, who you seem to have rightfully described very much like a yautja hunter of the Nhon clan.
    You're a very chill player, and the way you behave makes me think there will be absolutely no issues with you being whitelisted. In fact I doubt you even have any notes.

However, before I drop my +1, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• unknown.jpg
      A survivor/marine comes up to you and says this, wyd
    • A n00b backpack pvt with 3 hours says "wat da ghell" after seeing you and starts knifing you, wyd
    • A very dedicated pred hunter hounds you and other preds every pred round, wyd
    • A predator's gear and body end up shipside, with the body in research containment and the gear mostly located on one marine who's sitting cloaked and who you find out, thanks to the public intercom, has spread a good amount of gear around the Almayer. wyd

Bear in mind there is no absolute "right" or "wrong" answer to these questions. This is to see if you more or less understand the spirit of the pred whitelist.
    Last edited by Castor23; 10-21-2022 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applicant PM'd me with a solid story that caught my full attention.

Is also a known face that can and will roleplay with whoever interacts with them. They are also proactive in talking to others both OOC and IC, so they get a hell yeah from me.

I'll echo Spear's question: How would you respond to a pred hunter coming after you on your first several rounds. Please think about this before you answer.

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This player is fantastic at roleplay and maintains a good character. I've also seen them in a variety of positions and roles. They have my full support for becoming a Yautja.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. In general, if a marine and or a survivor start behaving in an lrp fashion or making lrp comments about a yautja hunter I'd assume that they are looking for trouble, which I would give them. If it's just a light-hearted comment I'd merely throw them around, and show them who they're talking to. If it's something as drastic as in the screenshot, which I assume he's just being racist I'd kill them
    2. I'd give them a few love taps with my fists, do some damage or do anything to show that I am not their friend. I would avoid killing them entirely.
    3. If there is a guy dedicated to hunting me and the other predators I'd simply react accordingly in-game and attempt to kill them.
    4. I would attempt to reclaim the gear and the body by any means necessary, assuming xenomorphs haven't boarded and its not in the FOB or the hive.
    I'd start by first going after what's the closest - killing or maiming the marine in order to get the gear back - unless they are located in the FOB, then I would patiently wait till they leave or board the Almayer.
    I would also attempt to cause a small detonation on the predator's body in containment and go on a quest to retrieve any gear still in circulation amongst the marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid answers, especially number 3. I've seen you play before and have no doubts of your ability to rp, easy +1 from me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool story and the presentation was neat . Also basically what SuprisedBaby_ said. +1 from me
    Last edited by Sleepynecrons; 10-22-2022 at 09:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answers are indeed all satisfying. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prime example of a good player and rper.
    One of the very few that I’ve seen playing an A.W without ever breaking character, I have no doubt they’d be a great addition to the pred WL due to their previously answered questions.