Date of Incident
    October 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Pal Johnson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Ticker

Accused Character Name
    Bob Huey

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5pm

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    In short I was deployed alongside another MP to arrest Bob Huey (Bavo SL) for desertion. He deployed and refused to build fob or tell his fellow squad mates to build it leaving fob abandoned for the majority of the round. When questioned over it he bad mouthed the senior officers and continued fighting. After deliberation the XO decided it was best to arrest him over the issue and charge him (and the rest of bravo with exception of SG and Spec) of desertion for not manning their post. Bravo just straight up left. Me and Brett were tasked with arresting bravo SL who was located at the engineering hydro dam (trijent). Upon arrival we attempted to talk to bob about his charges and arrest and he without speaking open fired. We narrowly escaped if it wasn't for staff of aslep him and drop podded him to safe zone just off screen north of the location on the engineering bridge. After we cuffed him we proceeded to take him back to fob and up to alymar for prosecution of crime were he berated us over the arrest and rage quit noting he would intentionally SSD as to avoid interaction with us. When we got to brig he did cryo sleep as promised.

Charges : Desertion, Resisting Arrest, Attempted Murder

In general it was just shitty behaviour on part of Bob Heuy playing an important role like SL. He is supposed to be following orders and manning his post and decided to do his own thing not following chain of command and when presented with his punishment just straight up shoots people. Behavior like this cannot be tolerated.

Recommend Jban from role since he showed clearly no remorse for his actions and would continue with his behavior following rounds. SL is a leadership role not a lone wolf.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by TheFlyingFlail; 10-22-2022 at 11:08 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth he was banned for 24h for shooting you guys. I'll leave this report open though as I was not made aware of him neglecting his duty in such a manner until after the ban, so best it gets looked at properly.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

Ticker175 - Bob Huey
    TheFlyingFlail - Pal Johnson
    Forest2001
    2nd party (partially involved)
    3rd party

Bob Huey deploys first drop
    Spoiler Spoiler:

TGUI showing what Huey/Bravo leaves to do
    Spoiler Spoiler:

XO becomes aware of the FOB situation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

MPs get involved with the FOB situation
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs for the video
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Forest2001 gets involved
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report is being accepted and a SL jobban will be applied. SLs are expected to follow commands orders unless they have a good reason not to, which you did not. The role isn't meant to be PFC+.