Date of Incident
    October 23, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Kjersti Junttila
    Their BYOND Key
    Clairion
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    20:50
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    During one of the rounds testing the Bobbymap, Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly decided to openly support rape on the dropship at the first drop. I ahelped it, as I absolutely do not believe it meets any sort of community expectations and is outright fucking vile. Seeing as they continued their round without a problem after my ticket got closed, I disagree with the punishment as people got banned for simple marine bravado jokes for a week or longer, and decided to make a player report which I asked Clairion about - which pointed me towards this form instead.
    EvidenceDo you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! I did handle this situation.

I received the ahelp from Amaxin and proceeded to look at what Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly was saying.
    After confirming that he did indeed say those things I confronted the player about it and talked with them in DMs. In DMs the player was friendly enough and also seemed to understand that they shouldn't have said those things.

In the end in my opinion the situation didn't deserve a straight escalation to a ban.
    I came to this conclusion by looking at both the players note history and the severity of the situation. The player had quite a clean note record so to escalate to a ban the situation would need to be pretty extraordinary, and I found this situation not extraordinary enough to warrant that.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Msay logs were dmed to management.

2022/10/22: [00:25:22]SAY: Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly [1]: Society needs more (CKEY: Y_Sanek) (JOB: Squad Radio Telephone Operator)
    2022/10/22: [00:25:23]SAY: Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly [1]: Rape (CKEY: Y_Sanek) (JOB: Squad Radio Telephone Operator)

2022/10/22: [00:28:25]ADMIN: PM: Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig)->Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly): Heya! Cpl Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly (F) says, "Society needs more" Cpl Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly (F) says, "Rape" Why exactly did you say that stuff?
    2022/10/22: [00:28:49]ADMIN: PM: Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly)->Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig): huh. interesting question
    2022/10/22: [00:29:29]ADMIN: PM: Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly)->Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig): i'm drunk, don't saw logic sorry
    2022/10/22: [00:31:02]ADMIN: PM: Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig)->Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly): Right yeah I get that. I'll just give you a warning not to say stuff like that again since it seems kinda.... odd? And we do try to keep stuff a bit PG13 here in some respects.
    2022/10/22: [00:31:17]ADMIN: PM: Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly)->Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig): ok man
    2022/10/22: [00:32:11]ADMIN: PM: Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig)->Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly): Glad to hear it was just a lapse in judgement and you also get that its pretty strange to say. In any case I'll leave it at a small warning. I'm gonna wish you a fun round (on this new and fancy map) and a CM day!
    2022/10/22: [00:32:47]ADMIN: PM: Y_Sanek/(Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly)->Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig): Yea...right now 2 runers are kill me, i having fun
    2022/10/22: [00:34:20]ADMIN: Clairion/(Karla 'Knees' Blessig) has edited ysanek's notes: Borderline Rule 1: Minor warning given. Player said this: Cpl Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly (F) says, "Society needs more" Cpl Alex 'Artillerist' Enderly (F) says, "Rape".
    Last edited by ito726; 10-23-2022 at 04:43 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! While I can understand the reason for your concern, on reviewing the logs and taking into consideration that the inappropriate comment was not directed at anyone and that the player had no prior notes, this appears to be within the lines of proper conduct from staff and escalation. A warning was made to record the incident, and if the player continues to make inappropriate statements, then action taken would be escalated.
    I hope this helps to clarify things for you!