User Tag List

Thread: AvgustFroch - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AvgustFroch - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    AvgustFroch
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Vadim ''UPP'' Shevchenko
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    ---
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A 10 characters
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    ----
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Clairion
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    30 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Tau Ceti, Onyx, Infinity, SS220, FF, Fallout Light Of Atom, TGMC, RU CM, RU TGMC.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Tau Ceti, Onyx, Infinity, SS220, FF
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    ---
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Joking about holocoust its bad, yea i know. BUT I'M NOT A RACIST, i ask admin what rule i broke - 0 answer, i ask admin he jew or warn guy jew becouse maybe i touch he fellings and i can just "ask for forgiveness", know about this shit? My PC, what i play on CM, will be made by my friend... Jew. I study with jew guy and he my friend. AND NO ONE MY JEW FRIEND DIDNT TAKE OFFENCE BY JOKING ABOUT GAS.
    Well what we have? I'm not racist, well i dont break the rules becouse nothing saying about black-jokes. 30 days ban and i dont know its just warden syndrom by admin or some player really touched my joke. (if yes i'm sorry) And its look like admin dont like when it was compared with jew nation.
    LMAO - cringe ban by cringe admin. (And yes i dont wanna and will repeat it)
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there!
    Thank you for placing an appeal, at this time, I do not feel your explanation of events warrants lifting the the ban.
    Appeal is denied.