Date of Incident
    October 25, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Walter 'Dwarf' Bonehand
    Their BYOND Key
    Firecharge123
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    00:30
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Abuse of moderator/admin powers
    Description of the incident
    I have been given a note for LRP behaviour near round end. I accepted the note as it was true although I do not agree with the note content:
    "Warned for LRP - As a drone, on the life boat was sitting on top of a doctor as they spun around underneath them. When asked what they were doing they stated that they were messing around with the doctor because it was the end round.".

It suggests ERP behavior which was not intended (backed up by the fact that the other person was punished under this criteria, which for the record I do not agree with), and would like the note to be changed to more precise description, such as:
    "Warned for LRP - As a drone, on the life boat, was dancing and acting friendly towards a (human/host) doctor aboard the shuttle instead of capturing/killing it."

Attaching a screenshot with my explanation of my behaviour when asked by moderator (made a typo at the begining "I" instead of "I'm".
    There was nothing I said or did that would suggest ERP (I don't consider the phrase "messig around" sexual in a context of a video game, it's a synonim for goofing around in my understanding), I feel like the note is badly written and influenced by what was being written in dead chat (as I have learned after ghosting the drone).
    EvidenceDo you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we thought you were doing something potentially as ERP it would be noted as such, we do not use implications for other rulebreaks, they're explicitly stated even if just suspected.
    You accepted you were being LRP, and that's what you were noted for.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001