User Tag List

Thread: Need guidance on whether to appeal a ban or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Need guidance on whether to appeal a ban or not.

BYONDKey: Uracilius
    Ckey: Tatar Khan

IncidentReport:
    CIC hold is called, evac is called. Me as an SL standing ground with what's left of Bravo. MP Laurencia Beck executed a PO by lethally injecting chems Mid-evac. Announced it. People dragged the guy off and started healing him. Mr MP intervenes by saying no to healing. People (I think the XO) object by saying 'You're killing a person while we lack manpower'. The aCMO says 'you have to postpone an execution due to evac, you broke marine law'. I take it as MP breaking ML. Mr MP starts flashing the doctor to stop healing him. I PB Laurencia.
    @I Get admin bwoinked.
    admin-'Read the ML over again'.
    me - okay one moment
    me - sees that there is nothing said about postponing executions during evac
    me - looks at the screen, looks at the camera. I got fucking duped into PBing Beck

Note/Ban note paraphrased: PBed an MP man with no cause. Three-day ban due to a last note within this week metatargeting Beck

P.S. the metatargeting note is me blowing up a fuel tank as a mess sergeant in brig. My IC reason is 'My character hates Laurencia Beck'. This did not get through. This note is understandable. My current note...is kinda understandable. I don't know whether I got a case here or not, maybe some people who can testify or say something regarding the matter.

LAWYERS OF CM, HELP ME.

I do apologize to the admins for giving too much trouble over the past month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is clearly a crime against humanity by denying you the right to blow up brig without a valid raisin.
    We must notify the UN human rights council against this injustice.