User Tag List

Thread: Kelly 'Cannon Aid' Xavier - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly 'Cannon Aid' Xavier - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Deathsniper2000
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Kelly 'Cannon Aid' Xavier
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    deathsniper2k#9351
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A-------
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Alien/Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    adminbot (Later on ban was reapplied by superjo98 when I noticed it somehow undid itself.)
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever/until appealed
    Remaining Duration
    Forever/until appealed
    What other servers do you play on?
    Citadel Station 13 - Roleplay
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No, I do not remember any cases where I have been banned on the one other server I've played.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not use a VPN
    Reason for Ban
    Direct qoute from the record available in game, for the OG ban.

Banned from Queen - Intentionally frontlined and suicided as a larva. Was not understanding or remorseful for his actions when questioned. by adminbot (Friendly Robot) on 2020-02-12 00:00:00

Banned from Alien - Same as above. by adminbot (Friendly Robot) on 2020-02-12 00:00:00

Direct qoute from the record available in game, for the reapply when it somehow undid itself.

Banned from Alien - Xeno Jban was lifted randomly. Ahelped themselves about it. by superjo98 (SeniorModerator) on 2020-05-25 02:14:20

Banned from Queen - see above by superjo98 (SeniorModerator) on 2020-05-25 02:14:20
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I don't actually have any screenshots from back in 2020 and even if I did they'd be on a computer that at the moment does not actually turn on, and if it does turn on it turns itself off in about 10 seconds. Not that any screenshots would do anything but prove that I, in fact, was trying to earn a gold star of stupidity while playing as a larva during an almayer boarding by running back and forth in the middle of the front lines to see what would happen because we happened to crash very close to where the marines where holding... I believe, again this happened back in early 2020 and I had a lot happening at that time so my memory is fuzzy. But yes, that is literally what I did and two years later typing this I'm very, very sorry for the admin that had to deal with someone that stupid. I should of sat in the drop ship we hijacked, where it was mostly safe, and waited till I could evolve into a combat caste before joining the fight. That way I might of helped before dying to my own incompetency, instead of wasting a larva via charging out and running around the front lines like a wet noodle.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy, apologies for taking a bit to get to this. I don't see any issue with your appeal, and thus it is being accepted. Please be mindful of unsafe behavior as a larva in the future!

Please let us know (either in-game or here) if you have any trouble playing xeno/queen.
    Last edited by Podrick Equus; 11-02-2022 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic, I will ahelp in game when I get home from work if it doesn't let me join/play as xeno at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, can confirm I can now suck at playing a xenomorph now. Thank you!